• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Searching: Pokemon

ohwig

Local Goblin
Yo! Until I figure out what exactly I'm looking for in role-plays since I tend to bounce around often, I'll start off with something small for right now. So, Pokemon searching it is! Let me get into some things in that case. . .

What I'm Willing To Do:

! Doubling.
! Fight scenes or darker themes.
! Shipping (m x m, f x f, m x f, etc.)
! Oc x Canon, Canon x Canon, Oc x Oc.
! Plotting, or even something casual if that's what you prefer.
! Vibing, bouncing around ideas in pms, whether if it's ideas with ocs or just ideas about the roleplay/etc.
! OOC chat, I don't mind it!

I'll figure out more details as I go on with learning with the site. In terms of which pokemon verses I'm knowledgeable in, I'm mostly versed in the mainline games but I can work with the manga and the anime as well.

Other than that, in terms of playing canon characters you're free to just ask since I think I can pull off a few of them here and there. It does depend on the storyline and verse, though.

That's all I got for right now, feel free to comment below or just shoot me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back