• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search!

QuickWords

Don’t Worry About It
Hey there! I’m hoping to find a partner after a dozen or so failed attempts 😅.

What to expect from me

I go by he/him pronouns, I’m 22 years old and I’ve got a good 7 years of experience when it comes to roleplaying! I do happen to live in the EST time zone so if I don’t reply I’m probably asleep : D. I don’t usually go longer than a day without replying but if I do I’ll be sure to let you know in advance or during the issue. I'm very friendly and would love to make friends with whoever it is joins in on the fun, if that's something you want to do as well! Please let me know if something is up or you're not feeling the roleplay anymore and I’ll understand! I’ll try to help in anyway I can.

What I'm looking for

I’d like a long term plot about any of the fandoms I have below. I’m open for oc x oc and with canon x oc I’ll only do doubling since I like having multiple plots going on.

We could conduct our own stories and plots together or follow through the storyline of the fandom we decide. Personally I only like to roleplay with someone 18+ since I myself am over 18. I also prefer to roleplay in the third person due to comfortability and at least a couple paragraphs reply length would be perfect but I can work with less and much more. We could brainstorm any plots you’d like but I can always make something up off the top of my head since plot building is always fun to me!

Anyways if you happen to be interested at all, take a look at my fandoms and let me know which one(s) might appeal to you and a bit about yourself, your writing and what you're looking for. My PMs are open or you can respond here and I'll shoot you a message, thank you!

Fandoms

Dragon Ball, Z, Super: I can play anyone for you and on my end I’d like you to play Vados, Android 18, Android 21, or Cheelai.

Bleach: Again I can play anyone you want and I’d like for you to play Soifon, Isane, or Yoruichi.

One Punch Man: Need I say it again haha
I’d like for you to play Tatsumaki, Fubuki, or Captain Mizuki.

My Hero Academia: I don’t mind playing the heroes from MHA but I like to make it a college setting. I’d be alright with you playing Mirko, Lady Nangant, Mt. Lady, or Ashido

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: I don’t mind playing anyone from any part up to Stone Ocean while personally I’d only like romantic relationships with Lisa Lisa and Ermes but I’ll play through the others for you.

Jujutsu Kaisen: I don’t mind playing Itadori, Gojo, Nanami, Megumi, Todo, Inumaki, Hakari, or any male you can come up with that I didn’t list. I’d like for you to play Yuki, Nobara, Utahime, or Mei Mei.

Avatar the Last Airbender: I can play anyone like Zuko, Aang, Sokka, or even Ozai! I would appreciate you playing Suki, Azula, Toph, Mai or Ty Lee.

There are other fandoms I’m not going to go into too much detail but wouldn’t mind doing such as Steven Universe, Marvel and DC Comics, Invincible, How to Train Your Dragon, Teen Titans, and more. Please feel free to suggest something you’ve been looking for and if I know it I’ll try to help! Thanks!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back