• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom > Fandom Search! <

Hello everyone! My name is Goldie and please feel free to address me as Goldie. I am rather new to role-play nation, however, have started (and attempted to start) a few role-plays on here. Now that I'm starting to get the hang of this website I would like to start engaging in more role-plays. So, here I am in an attempt to get my out reach to more people! I only do doubling up! Listed below I will have some terms and some fandoms, if you agree to my terms make sure that you add any lyric from the Beatles Golden Slumbers to your personal message to me (or down below).

Terms
  • Starting- I would prefer it if you were the one to start us off. This is not always necessary but I would prefer you to be the one to start us off
  • I would like you to use some sort of nice format to make your reply look nicer, try using another font, and my favorite using GIFS.
  • Let me know what mature themes you are and are not okay with.
And Finally. . .
Fandoms
  • Marvel ( Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Loki, Thor, Dr. Strange, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Peter Quill)
  • Criminal Minds ( Luke Alvez, Spencer Reid, Aaron Hotchner)
  • Gotham ( Jeremiah Velaska, Dr. Freeze, Oswald Cobblepot)
  • A Series of Unfortunate Events ( Klaus)
  • DC Movies ( Barry Allen)
Key - (Prefered Love Interest)

Heya! I'd be interested in a Marvel rp :D

" Sleep, pretty darling,
Do not cry
And I will sing a lullaby "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back