• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {{Fandom Search}}

Suloinen_Unelma

Slide Police
Hello there, I will try to keep the rules/guide short and simple.

Limits
  • I am at the moment looking for romance in RP, and can do double or split. While it is not required for your side if you so wish. I also can do pairings while I am looking OCxCanon.
  • I can do any length and usually match what I have been given. While I do prefer semi/average length to short or a novel, It is not an issue
  • I can RP any means necessary, E-mail, Pm, Thread
  • I like to talk about the plot and love interests first and while we RP, we should keep a healthy line of dialogue between us. To know where we are heading with the plot and discuss further twists in it.
  • English isn't my mother tongue, but I do strive to write as well I am able and hope to gain the same in return. Since it might make it harder for me to understand 8D
  • I am not opposed to the idea of using an AU if the plot is too done for or too short or just feeling like trying.
  • You can also approach me other Fandoms that are not on the list or original ideas
  • If you have questions, shoot away :) Also might add other shows later on, if I can think of anything more.
Fandoms
-Anime-
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
>> Xanxus, Lambo(Teen/Adult)

Digimon 1st or 2nd season
<< Joe Kido

Free!
<< Makoto Tachibana

Sengoku Basara
>> Ieyasu Tokugawa

Toriko
<< Zebra

FullMetal Alchemist
>> Greed

Eyeshield 21

<< Kongo Agon

Kuroko no Basket

>> Murasakibara Atsushi

Bleach
<< Kurosaki Ichigo, Kurotsuchi Mayuri, Grimmjow

-Movies-
Star Trek (New movies)
>> Montgomery "Scotty" Scott

-Games-

Final Fantasy VIII

<< Zell Dincht

Final Fantasy XIII

>> Sazh Katzroy

Resident Evil 1-6

<< Chris Redfield, Albert Wesker

Dragon Age Origins - Inquisition

>> Zevran, The Iron Bull, Fenris

Last edited:
I can do MCU, Have seen all the movies and the Netflix shows, but do Netflix shows count =3= Oh and Agents of SHIELD too.

Firstly, they technically don't but I count it. ( I haven't seen any of them but I want to.) I have seen most to almost all of them.

If you're still looking for partners, feel free to shoot me a PM! c: I'm familiar with KHR, Digimon S1 & S2, Free!, Sengoku Basara, Kuroko no Basket, and Bleach! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back