• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Search

Lycoris

Radiance of Tomorrow

Hey guys my name is Clarisse and I'm a new member here. I'm currently 18 years old if that matters to you. Anyway I love to roleplay. I always like doing romances, but I don't mind doing some darker stuff as well. With fandoms I only do canon x canon since I don't like using oc's in fandoms. I usually play females, but I don't mind doubling as well so it's far for both of us~ ^^ 

Italics - Role I want to play

Bold - Currently Craving

Animes:

Black Butler

Elizabeth x Ciel

Cardcaptor Sakura

Sakura x Syaoran

Fairy Tail

Erza x Jellal

Levy x Gajeel

Lucy x Natsu

Ouran High School Host Club

Kyoya x Haruhi

Hikaru x Haruhi

Tamaki x Haruhi

Snow White with Red Hair

Obi x Shirayuki

Zen x Shirayuki

Vocaloid 

Miku x Kaito

Yona of the Dawn

Yona x Hak

I've seen more animes then listed so always feel free to ask about other animes as well~ 

Tv Shows

Katara x Zuko

Korra x Mako

Bob's Burgers

Tina x Jimmy Jr.

Miraculous Ladybug

Marinette x Adrien

Teen Titans

Robin x Starfire

Voltron

Shiro x Allura

Keith x Pidge

Lance x Pidge

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a hard rule for the not using OCs? I'm looking for someone to play Mori for me, but I'm perfectly willing to do Tamaki for you in TamakixHaruhi. There's not a lot of girls in Ouran otherwise...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back