• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search Thread! ~ Specific Cravings & Canon/OC!

AquaLux

the one who needs more sleep
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo, hey there. Been a while since I've made a thread like this, but here I am, on the hunt for some Canon/OC roleplays! I'll let you know now that the list of fandoms isn't going to be very long; I'm only looking for a few specific fandoms at the moment, after all, and some of them may be more niche than others. Now, please continue reading below to know more about me, my writing style, and what I'm looking for in a partner!

About Me:
- I'm 24 years old, and female
- I've been roleplaying for almost ten years now
- I write in third person, past tense
- I consider myself to be flexible, and my average post length can average from 1 paragraph to multiple paragraphs per character. It mostly depends on my mood, how inspired to write I'm feeling for a particular fandom, and the overall tone of the roleplay in question. More relaxed roleplays aren't typically going to have super long replies
- I'm willing to double. Meaning, if you play one(or more) of my desired Canon characters for an OC of mine, I'll do the same for you if that's what you want(love triangles and poly relationships are also A-okay in my book)
- Continuing on from the above point, for my end of things, I typically prefer F/M, with me in the female role. For your end of things, I'm open to anything. M/M, F/F, F/M, whatever, just let me know!
- I have very few triggers, if any. I'm more than okay with darker themes, but if there's something that you're not okay with, let me know
- I love OOC chatter. I love talking about our roleplay, our characters, making up weird scenarios and talking about headcanons. I may be a bit reserved at first, but once the ball gets rolling, I don't really shut up
- Finally, I prefer to roleplay over PMs. I'd rather not go offsite at all, to be honest

What I Want From You:
- The only expectations I really have for any potential partners is that they're able to write substantial, understandable replies. Basically, as long as your replies move the story along and I can understand what you're trying to say, I'm good
- That being said, I'm not the biggest fan of one-liners. Shocker, huh? The only time I might be okay with them is if writing one line is literally all that's needed. I don't see that happening often, so perhaps this doesn't need to be said, but I'm putting it out there anyway
- It'd be awesome if you could reply at least once a week. I'm pretty notorious for procrastination and getting distracted, so I'm not gonna have a fit if you also aren't replying every day(or even every second day)
- Oh! And I'd love it if you were also willing to play side characters when they're needed to move the plot along. Whether they be OCs or other canon characters doesn't particularly matter, I just don't want to have one-sided conversations with basically myself all the time, you know?

Right, so here are the fandoms I'm currently craving. For each one, I'll be listing the Canon character(s) that I'm looking for, how caught up I am with each one, and any other information I may want to tack on. It's pretty obvious, but the more *'s that are next to something, the more I'm craving it - but I'm craving all of these to some extent, so I'll say yes to any of them, to be honest.
If any of these catch your interest, please let me know both who you'd be willing to play for me and who I can play for you when you contact me, as well as any AUs or such you might want(provided you actually read this and don't just skim; it'll make the whole planning process just a little bit shorter, is all).

-- Please PM me if you'd like to roleplay! If you post on this thread, I'll just PM you myself! --

***My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia***
- Watched seasons 1-3 + first movie
- Looking for: Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima
- Craving some soulmate AUs for this one right now, not gonna lie
- I would prefer not to touch too much of the canon plot for this one, since I'm not 100% caught up. This means that I would either like the roleplay to take place sometime in the future, or we go full AU with the plot

*****Pokemon Sword/Shield*****
- Finished main story + post game
- Looking for: Hop, Bede, Leon
- I would prefer to have this one take place after the main story + post game, with the younger characters a bit older
- Open to AUs, but I don't have any preferences

***Rune Factory 4***
- Finished all 3 story arcs. I have not played the Special edition for the Switch
- Looking for: Doug, Dylas, Leon
- For this one, I'm okay with the roleplay taking place after all 3 story arcs and making up our own plot, or we could also set it right in the middle of the story and add our own twists and whatnot to it
- Open to AUs, just ask
- Our OCs could either both be 'royalty' that ended up in Selphia, or just one of them is, or maybe neither of them are in the role of the main playable character at all. Honestly, it's up to us. I'd just like the chance to explore this world through roleplay

***Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon***
- Played A Wonderful Life, A New Beginning, Story of Seasons, and Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns
- Looking for: Neil(ANB), Allen(ANB), Reager(SoS), Mistel(SoS), Kamil(SoS), Nadi(SoS), Wayne(SoS: ToT), Hinata(SoS: ToT), Ludus(SoS: ToT), Yuzuki(SoS: ToT), Ford(SoS: ToT)
- This is a bit of a strange one for me. The SoS/HM series is a farming/life sim, but I'm not sure if I actually want this to take place in the normal canon world. Honestly, AUs are preferred for this. Maybe a university/slice-of-life AU. Or, if we did go with the canon world, we could add something to it, like a Soulmate AU or give it a bit of a supernatural twist. I'm not entirely opposed to just the normal canon that the games are set in, but it'd have to be interesting for me to agree to

**Hetalia**
- Made it to somewhere in The Beautiful World; I don't remember exactly where because it's been a while
- Looking for: Norway, Iceland, England, Romano, Prussia, Canada
- AUs preferred for this one, but not 100% opposed to canon. I'm really partial to human AUs​

Last edited:
Hello, I’d be down for Bnha and I can do a good Todoroki, bakugo, or Midoriya for you. I do have an idea for an oc I want to ask you about, is it okay to pm you?

Hello, I’d be down for Bnha and I can do a good Todoroki, bakugo, or Midoriya for you. I do have an idea for an oc I want to ask you about, is it okay to pm you?
Hi! Yes, feel free to PM me! I'd love to hear about your OC!

Bump! Looking for some late-night/really early morning roleplays since my sleep schedule is basically nonexistent right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back