• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search, start of a new semester.

Bocaj

Hello there!

Thanks for clicking on this! Thought I’d post a new thread of all the things I’d love to write with anyone, while the new semester of the school year begins to kick in. With that said, I hope everyone has a good semester/school year(if you go to school/college/university).

The usually things about myself:
  • 18+, and live in EST
  • Currently in College, and part-time job; though, I will aim for at least one good reply a day, if not more.
  • I love OOCC, and side chatting. Getting to know those who I write with.
  • Doubling, is one of my favorite things within Roleplaying/or even maybe GMIng; though, I don’t have a lot experience with such.
  • I prefer CanonXCanon; though some OC’s could be discussed. Most of the time, I will prefer Canon characters though.
  • All Fandoms open for discussion, shipping, etc. We’ll discuss it all before actually starting to write. (Ideally)
  • AU’s welcomed, as well as favorite ships can be discussed. Not against a romantic idea.
  • I usually write in Third person, past tense. And a few paragraphs. Not against first person, but I find third a tad easier.
  • My preferred platforms to write with are: PM’s here, Reddit’s PM’s, Discord and Email.

Now, onto the Fandoms I enjoy and would love to write with. Here, I will only list them. I do have some ideas for the majority, some will need deeper discussions. Bold= more interested at the moment,but all open!

• Star Wars/Disney’s Current Canon of Star Wars.
  • DCEU/DC Cimeatic trainwreck so far of a Universe: Suicide Squad, Batman V Superman, all of those.
  • DC’s CW-Universe: Arrow, Super-girl, Flash, Legends.
  • The Marvel Cinematic Universe/MCU
  • Marvel Comics, more so Spider-Gwen series.
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Persona 5
  • Pokemon(games over anime)
  • OverWatch
  • The Melanholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Strike Witches/Brave Witches
  • My Hero Academia
  • Dragon Ball Series (from DB to Super and or GT)
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse Games
  • Akiba’s Trip the Animation
  • Kampfer

There might be others, that I have forgotten to list; however, if there is anything you see here- let’s get in touch!

Thanks for reading!

Hi im intrested in dc cw arrowverse: would you rp as a male canon character i can double if u want for your character

Hello :D I would love to do an Overwatch roleplay with you if you are still looking for partners.

Hello there!

Thanks for clicking on this! Thought I’d post a new thread of all the things I’d love to write with anyone, while the new semester of the school year begins to kick in. With that said, I hope everyone has a good semester/school year(if you go to school/college/university).

The usually things about myself:
  • 18+, and live in EST
  • Currently in College, and part-time job; though, I will aim for at least one good reply a day, if not more.
  • I love OOCC, and side chatting. Getting to know those who I write with.
  • Doubling, is one of my favorite things within Roleplaying/or even maybe GMIng; though, I don’t have a lot experience with such.
  • I prefer CanonXCanon; though some OC’s could be discussed. Most of the time, I will prefer Canon characters though.
  • All Fandoms open for discussion, shipping, etc. We’ll discuss it all before actually starting to write. (Ideally)
  • AU’s welcomed, as well as favorite ships can be discussed. Not against a romantic idea.
  • I usually write in Third person, past tense. And a few paragraphs. Not against first person, but I find third a tad easier.
  • My preferred platforms to write with are: PM’s here, Reddit’s PM’s, Discord and Email.

Now, onto the Fandoms I enjoy and would love to write with. Here, I will only list them. I do have some ideas for the majority, some will need deeper discussions. Bold= more interested at the moment,but all open!

• Star Wars/Disney’s Current Canon of Star Wars.
  • DCEU/DC Cimeatic trainwreck so far of a Universe: Suicide Squad, Batman V Superman, all of those.
  • DC’s CW-Universe: Arrow, Super-girl, Flash, Legends.
  • The Marvel Cinematic Universe/MCU
  • Marvel Comics, more so Spider-Gwen series.
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Persona 5
  • Pokemon(games over anime)
  • OverWatch
  • The Melanholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Strike Witches/Brave Witches
  • My Hero Academia
  • Dragon Ball Series (from DB to Super and or GT)
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse Games
  • Akiba’s Trip the Animation
  • Kampfer

There might be others, that I have forgotten to list; however, if there is anything you see here- let’s get in touch!

Thanks for reading!
I'm interested in a supergirl RP

Hi! I saw you are up for persona 5 Rp’s and was wondering if you would like to do one with me! I use discord so if that’s okay then I can give you what mine is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back