• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom search - Okegom

Uh, hi I'm not sure if any of the people here know what Okegom is.
(Art belongs to Deep-Sea Prisoner)

satanick.png
If you do know what Okegom is then I wanna see if we can RP it. I can only do m/m because of personal reasons. I can rp multiple characters if needed, (male or female).

I am am Semi-Lit and can write more, but that depends on what you write me. I don't care about how much you write but please don't send me something to the point I can't write anything. Please help me plot, if you wanna do something dark, go ahead. I'm sure everyone who played or read anything related to Okegom can at least handle blood. We can totally talk ooc if you want! Please I need friends-
Please tell me if you wanna take a break or drop it, I don't mind! Sometimes things get boring. We do NOT have to do canon. (ex. Satanick being a sadistic asshole to Ivlis). I can rp on Discord if you'd like.

Here are some characters I can play:
Satanick.
Idate.
Memoca.
Wadanohara.
Cherryblod.
Chlomaki.
Yosafire.
Froze.
Moge-ko.
And maybe Samekichi.

Some ships I wanna try (some people ship these things so I wanna try):
Samekichi x Idate (prefer Samekichi)
Cherryblod x Idate (prefer Idate)
Satanick x Idate (always Satanick)
Satanick x Ivlis ( always Satanick)

We can also do pairings that actually make no sense if you wanna!

Yeah so shoot me a DM if you want! Also tell me your favorite okegom game or manga bc I wanna see your taste.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back