• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search | OCs Only | M//, F//, M/F, NB/A

elytra

a beetle may or may not be inferior to a man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Intro
Hey! I'm Ollie. I'm 19, in college and also in the EST timezone. I sometimes have a hectic schedule, but I make sure to let partners know whats up. If I disappear for more than 3 days without contact, feel free to give me a nudge! I write 3+ paragraphs per post, love writing multiple characters, and I do any pairings (though I prefer those that aren't m/f). I love a good OOC and connecting with my partners but I am content keeping it just roleplay. I would appreciate plotting with my partners though! If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask.

Rule wise, I'm pretty simple. I prefer my partner to write over two paragraphs per post when possible. Like most people, I don't appreciate people controlling my characters without conferring with me beforehand. Other than that, I'm ditch friendly (though I appreciate a warning beforehand) and also very patient with anyone who might have a sporadic schedule!

Below are the fandoms I am interested in along with some vague ideas, though I would be willing to play other fandoms, so long as I know what they are. I EXTREMELY prefer ocs only, and will only play an OC myself as I feel uncomfortable playing canon characters. If you're interested, please send me a pm or post below!

Fandoms

Harry Potter
Something that follows students maybe during Harry Potters time at Hogwarts? You know, students dealing with all the stuff happening but not being the main trio
Slytherin & Hufflepuff student
Slytherin & Griffindor student
Griffindor & Ravenclaw Student
Tri! Wizard! Tournament! Maybe the characters could be a Hogwarts student and a student from one of the other schools
Harry Potter but main characters replaced with our OCs
Post-Golden Trio; maybe a new threat, maybe not, maybe just livin' life as a Hogwarts student
Percy Jackson
New quest new quest new QUEST
Seriously I'd love to come up with a new threat & quest
Now I know this isn't part of the books....but the child of a monster would be interesting I'm just saying
Someone from Camp Jupiter and someone from Camp Halfblood
Life in the camps would be fun in general I think
Star Wars
I'm not a star wars buff so like don't expect me to know everything, thank-you. I just like the vibe of it all (basically: I've seen the movies, have not gone beyond that)
Jedi and a smuggler/criminal
Jedi and a rebel
Something with pilots
I don't have as many ideas for this one sorry I just think its neat
Jurassic Park
Park goers and what they do when the park goes to shit
Scientists!
Would love to do something involving raptor trainers
In fact, Raptor Trainers and Scientists
Thats really all I have for this one, open for suggestions
Stranger Things
Honestly my idea for this is using the plot and its aspects as a base for our own story with ocs (preferably with aged-up ocs)​
That or something with the other kids like El​
The 100
The people of the 100 teens sent down that we DIDN'T meet and what they were up to
Grounder & a sky person
I dunno man just really love the concept of the world
Pokemon
Pokemon trainer and their rival
Gym leader....and another gym leader
Pokemon rangers! Because I love that game, okay?
Open to any region, I love them all
The Magnus Archives
I have no idea if anyone here knows of this, but its a horror podcast that I like
Something to do with the avatars would be interesting
Or maybe other workers in the archives
Again, if anyone knows this, up for suggestions!
And thats it! Thanks for having a look, and again, if interested please let me know!

Looking for one or two more threads!

The Harry Potter ideas are very intriguing, as are the Pokèmon and Percy Jackson ones.

The Harry Potter ideas are very intriguing, as are the Pokèmon and Percy Jackson ones.
Hey! I'm still open to threads in all three of those. If you could send me a pm so we could talk further, that'd be great!

I'd love to do a Percy Jackson story, if you're still looking :)

Ahhh, I don't know if you're still looking but I'd love something based in the universe of Pokemon Ranger!

Ahhh, I don't know if you're still looking but I'd love something based in the universe of Pokemon Ranger!
I'd love to do a Percy Jackson story, if you're still looking :)
Hi, I'd be interested in Harry Potter or Percy Jackson if you are still looking.
Wow, haha, lots of replies at once! I've been a little busy as of late, but I've been able to get on the site more often, so feel free to shoot me a pm and we can discuss starting up threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back