• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FANDOM - { ♛ } - SEARCH . M // One x One

You've got so many series I'd love to rp :3 I'd love to do something GoT, Katekyou Hitman Reborn, Tokyo Ghoul or Fates series with you ^^

I was think real ones. I have a few ideas. I really like Markiplier he is my favorite. Everyone that is in Marks life I like as well.

_slowly raises hand_

Would ya be willing to roleplay Rocket from Gaurdians of the Galaxy? :O

I can do ocs or furrify a crossover character c;

Hello! I was so excited when I saw that you had Aldnoah.Zero and Fate on your list!
I'd be up for a oc!servant + oc!master or oc!master + oc!master for Fate if you like?
Just as a heads up I'm rather new to this site, and I'm getting used to the formatting.
I write at least 2 paragraphs with 10 lines per paragraph!

Hiya! If you are still looking I have a few things I'm interested in if you are up for it.

PJO - I don't see any pairings up for this yet, which is fine but depending on what you like for it, I would totally be up for it.
Bleach - Again depending.
Fruits basket - ^^
Naruto - I love KibaNeji. That is the best pairing ever.
OHSHC - Omfg. I have a sort of post manga idea for almost everyone. Though the most one I had thought about was Kaoru to be honest.
SNK - ErenJean, light me up. Yes.
Twilight - SethxOC I have mad gay feelings for Seth.

Also I am open to doubling in just one fandom or doing an additional fandom.

I honestly work more over PMs just more comfortable for me.

hello ! i'd love to do a shironeki or kuroneki & hide pairing ! as far as tg goes, though, i'm also cool with sasaki x juuzou or an oc x oc pairing, if there's one you prefer most of the three.

I don't know if you were still interested in a Teen Wolf (Scott x Isaac) rp, but I'd definitely love to do that with you, or either of The Maze Runner pairings

Oooh, I've been dying to get a good The Magicians roleplay going. What would you say to a Quentin x my female OC with me doubling as a canon character for you? Unless you don't absolutely need doubling. But I'm certainly open to it! I could try my hand at playing Penny if you'd like.

Hello, I am also interested in a Guardians of the Galaxy rp!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back