• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search, Engage! All Welcomed

Bocaj

"Hello there."
-General, High Ground, Kenobi

Hey, for real this time! Thanks for clicking on this! I'm back here, on rpnation after some time away since I was unsuccessful on finding a partner that stayed or didn't ghost me. But, that's just the nature of such a hobby. So, I am here to post this, and see if anyone would be interested in writing with me.

Here are just some quick things about myself, and how I play:

• I'm 18 plus, if you were wondering.
  • I prefer to write over email, because I check it more often, though writing through Pm's here is just as fine!
  • I live in EST
  • I typically prefer Canon characters being used, OC's are fine for the right idea, but most of the time I stick to canon.
  • I love doubling, and encourage it.
  • Third person, past tense (for the most part)
  • OOCC is also fun! Let's chat and discuss ideas and such.

Now onto the Fandoms I am open to write, and any ideas I have pertaining to said fandoms.

• Persona 5:
    Due to the anime having its premiere last Saturday, the series and this particular title has been brought back up to my mind. Its on the for front. Personally, I really like the character of Goro Akechi, and would love if someone would want to write some sort of redemption arc with him. It could involve his fate after the events in the game, maybe his own Palace (even if that goes against the rules of the game), or even a GroundHog's day type deal- Joker reliving the game, because he failed to save everyone close to him. Its very open.
    We could also do something as simple, as going through the game with a gender bent Protagonist- having that change details, while we can also add new things in.

I am open to portraying any of the Thieves or characters. Or, I could even act as a GM, while you control the Protagonist them self.

• Power Rangers :
    Like Persona, the Shattered Grid event in the comics has sparked a wanting to write. Of course, we can take this in many directions!:
    We could continue where the 2017 Movie universe left off, work in a new Green Ranger; maybe have T.Oliver be a female like some of the cast wanted.
    Another idea, because personally I am a fan of source material that Super-Mega Force was based off of, so perhaps we could re-do SMF. For starters, the name was rather meh, and I felt pass- Rangers could have been used better. It wasn't a horrible season, could be better.
    Hyper Force, the table Top RPG Power Rangers, basically Time police. It could be fun to write in. Still catching up on the series, so we would have to discuss what we both know.

• Star Wars
    Ideally, I'd like to set things after Episode VIII: The Last Jedi. Love or hate it, it does leave things in a rather open area. We could take the side of the Resistance and write about the small handful left as they pull off more Gorilla Warfare based missions and attacks. Rey struggling to find herself being the last source of light at the moment. Or, we could go off the side of the First Order, now under the rule of Supreme Leader Ren. A leader,w ho the majority of his forces watched as he played right into the legend himself, Luke Skywalker's hands on Crait. Would they really be following his orders so blindly now, or would they side with General Hux?

• MCU
    Infinity War is just around the corner, but I'd like to take things in a different direction. Taking things back towards Spider-Man:Homecoming , with one little detail changed. I'd love to swap Peter Parker, with Gwen Stacy from the comics, and have her as the Web-slinger of the MCU. I love Peter, but I've been reading Spider-Gwen, and feel she could work in the MCU well. We could re-work the late events of Civil War, and work a whole new plot to her Homecoming, if we chose to go this route.

That's it for now! Thanks for reading through, hope my ideas made some sense!

If anything caught your attention, or you want to discussion your own ideas, feel free to message me! I'll get back as soon as possible~

I'm open to the Power Rangers idea and the MCU idea. I also have a few ideas that could be developed into some very interesting possibilities.

Oh, lovely!

Are you familiar with the Spider-Gwen comics? I'd love to try to work her into the MCU.

What other ideas do you have in mind?

I'll admit that I've not read any comics in quite a long time, Marvel or DC. Let me put it this way, the last comics I recall reading was DC's Final Crisis series.

Though I did wonder what would happen if the 'Super Megaforce' Power Rangers (in my opinion, a rather lazy name and character development in that particular season was a great disappointment) were supernatural beings, or latent supernatural beings (like supernaturals that hadn't quite awakened their natural powers yet).

I'll admit that I've not read any comics in quite a long time, Marvel or DC. Let me put it this way, the last comics I recall reading was DC's Final Crisis series.

Though I did wonder what would happen if the 'Super Megaforce' Power Rangers (in my opinion, a rather lazy name and character development in that particular season was a great disappointment) were supernatural beings, or latent supernatural beings (like supernaturals that hadn't quite awakened their natural powers yet).

Personally, if we are going to go with the SMF, I'd like to keep the concept of the pass Rangers powers still being used, and the keys. They were concepts I enjoyed a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back