• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search [anime, television, video games, etc] || 11.02.17

tumblr_oyd0jzPvNk1teytmeo2_250.gif

B u m p
Friendly reminder for all those interested in writing with me to please read my rules. Thank you, dearies.

What do you think of something between CW and Infinity War? Fills in the gaps between the movies? Lots of foreshadowing for what’s to come and kind of a daily look at all the characters?

What do you think of something between CW and Infinity War? Fills in the gaps between the movies? Lots of foreshadowing for what’s to come and kind of a daily look at all the characters?
You can PM me, please include information about how you roleplay, so I can see if we’re a match or not. Thanks.

Hello there. :) Nice to meet you and wondering if you've ever watched Haikyuu? If not, sorry to have bothered you.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a Once Upon A Time plot or Marvel.
Hello potential partner this list is terribly outdated. Please visit the updated link before sending me a PM. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back