• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom RPS

CommonKilljoy

First off, Hello there everyone! I'm CommonKilljoy, but you can call me Common or Killjoy. I've been rping for almost 10 years now on various sites and just recently joined here. As of now, I am looking for a next generation type of Rp preferably between OC's. As for pairings, those mostly will depend on the fandom that we do. I tend to be active and post a minimum of three paragraphs per post. I play mostly male characters, but can of course play females if needed. As of rp location, I will do email is pushed, but I prefer PM's.

The fandoms below are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head, there may be others I'm missing.

Firefly
X-Files
Sherlock
Doctor Who
American Horror Story
Timeless (not completely caught up)
Black Sails
Interstellar
Inception
Contagion
Most of the Marvel movies
Now You See Me
Assassins Creed
Fallout

Sorry the list is short right now, if you would be interested in plotting then shoot me a PM or just reply here. Thank you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back