• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Rps wanted

skylarhaven

I need Coffee
I'm looking for some RPs to relieve Quarantine boredom. I have been RPing for over 10 years.
I am looking for something different to RP. Harry Potter and MCU are my bread and butter but I have been getting requests for the same type of RP over and over again.

Looking for something along the lines of Umbrella Academy, Life is Strange (GrahamScott currently), Mortal Instruments/ Shadowhunters (Alec/Magnus currently). Just got off a Star Wars high with the last movie, so would love to try a Rey/Kylo(Ben) RP. Bond series (Daniel Craig Movies)- 007/Q. I can write for both, but I'm a way better Q. REALLY CRAVING A 007/Q SHERLOCK CROSSOVER .Welcome to Nightvale- Cecil/Carlos. Sallyface- Sal/Larry, Sal/Travis. I can write for Larry and Travis.

I just have not found a lot of good partners as of late. I might be gone for a few days sometimes, but its mostly due to our internet going out. We have three people working from home now, and sometimes it's too much for it. If I do take a bit of time to post, its because I don't have working wifi.

If I am not into a rp, I will tell you. I've had a lot of people get into an rp and then ghost the fuck out of me or simply leave the RP. That's fine. It just get a little frustrating after a while. Don't message me if you have no intention of rping. I'm cool with it taking a while for a post, just let me know. or let me know if it's not going to work out. Please don't ask for a starter then disappear after. Or after the first round of posts. This has happened so many times. Or I spend time working on ideas only to have them leave after everything was worked out.

Please read below:

*I write in the third-person omniscient point of view story -like narrative style. or Advanced Lit.
*I mostly write M/M, or F/F. I do ship some M/F stuff in certain fandoms.
* I prefer posts that move along the plot. Not asking for paragraphs on each and every post, just something other than one line of action or dialogue. It's kinda discouraging to send a paragraph reply, only to get one line of dialogue back.
*I prefer that we have the RP in a separate PM than the OOC chat one. That way we can plot and plan without disturbing the flow of the RP.
*I prefer to only rp in PMs or over discord.
* No OCs please. I don't RP with OCs. AT ALL. I only write Canon/Canon.
* Please no Godmoding my characters. If you have an idea, tell me and I will 90% be like 'let's do it.'
*Please do watch your spelling. I understand typos, but I kinda need to understand what you are writing to reply. And make your post make sense with what is going on in the scene.
* PLEASE BE 18+
*Mature and Dark themes we will have to discuss.
*Can rp on here or discord. You will get faster replies on Discord though.

Hiya! I love Sally Face, so I'd totally be down for either of those pairings. I used to be *super* into WTNV, but I haven't been into it for quite a while now. I'd totally be willing to try my hand at Cecil/Carlos either way! Let me know if either of those fandoms might be something you're looking for.

Hiya! I love Sally Face, so I'd totally be down for either of those pairings. I used to be *super* into WTNV, but I haven't been into it for quite a while now. I'd totally be willing to try my hand at Cecil/Carlos either way! Let me know if either of those fandoms might be something you're looking for.

I'd be down for either fandom. Are you 18+?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back