• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Rp w/ ocs?

GamerKitty205

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! A few things about me, I'm under eighteen, so if that bothers you idk, don't rp with me. I'm lgbtq and I do not associate with exclusionist, no thank you. I'm always open for romance, but I'd prefer if it developed naturally, rather than setting up two characters to date from the beginning. I've been rping for several years, and my posts fluctuate in length from 2 paragraphs to two sentences, depending on how much I have to work with and how tired I am. I don't expect replies more than every few days, but more often would definitely be nice. Finally, I'm a bit socially awkward so I'm not the best at ooc chatting.

Onto actual rp stuff! All the ideas are basically playing around with canon lore and scenarios without canon characters. And I'd love to create rps in the spirit of the original show without but with different characters, settings etc.

Okay! So I've been wanting to do a svtfoe rp for ages and I'd love to play around with ocs that are part of the royal family, maybe a prince or princess getting sent to earth like the show. I also think it would be fun to maybe go back to the mewman-monster war and do an enemies to friends story? However I'm always open to new ideas!
I have two main ideas for the owl house. One, it's an au where we double up and play characters that replace Amity, Luz, Eda and Lilith. There would be one person playing the eda/amity roles and another playing the luz/lilith roles. All the characters would be ocs, but we'd be (vaguely) following the plot of the show.
Alternatively, we could just play two witches, maybe ones that have chosen to ignore the covens, or students at hexside. I'll admit this one is a bit more vague.... but oh well
Either trainers or pokemon themselves. I'd be up for exploring and discovering legendries, or defeating evil teams or just doing pokemon contests or something. If we're just playing as pokemon I'd prefer PMD, so we'd be playing an adventure team (however we probably won't do the transformed pokemon bit.) Also, I think doing enemies-to-friends with evil team member & trainer trying to take them down would be really fun!
Not the fate saga, the original one that has sparkles and fun. I was thinking we could steal the idea of a fairy princess(or prince) and a fairy that grew up on earth and go from their... Or we could play a pair/coven of witches! Either way we'd probably be making a lot of side characters and villains and making up our own lore, using the general setting and vibe our inspiration for the rp
Other fandoms I have vaguer ideas of
Gravity Falls: Just stealing the concept of two siblings or friends going to a hotspot of weirdness. I have a few concepts for that. Also I do have a second gen gravity falls character that I never got the chance to use, so if you're interested in that we could play around with the idea
She-Ra: I have not watched all of the show, but the horde and elemental princesses sound like cool ideas to mess around with
Miraculous Ladybug: Much like She-Ra I haven't watched that much of the show, but the concept of it is very cool and I just like magical girl/superhero stuff
Steven Universe: I honestly don't have any ideas for this one, but I do have tons of ocs to use for this!
Ever After High: Tons of ocs, but no specific plots
Ninjago: I uhh, I just like the concepts of elemental masters and the world, always open to plot suggestions

That's it! If any of these ideas are interesting, please dm me or post here in the thread so we can talk about ideas :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back