• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom RP Search - Mainly Seeking Only Murders In The Building and She-Ra

Vernorexia

Noodle
Hi, my name's vern, I am an adult literate rper. I prefer fxf and prefer to play females but that that's not all I do. Main ships I am looking for are Thabel and Glitra.

OMITB
56062cf24e9cfbb90149d06748aa03bb722711b6.gifv

Currently I am searching for Mabel x Theo from Only Murders In The Building. I'm kinda obsessed. I really love their dynamic, enemies to nerd friends to lovers (at least I hope the show goes by this) I'm not aware of any other shows that portray a Deaf character so well as well as having them be a friend and unjudged by a hearing individual. They're really sweet and would love to rp them. Side characters and other ships could be included in the rp but I want to focus on Theo and Mabel

She-Ra
dd13d310a64ab73e5f501cff154563c92f981391.gifv

I love the rarepair Glitra and want to rp it! I have several plots. I prefer to be Catra. I would also rp: Catradora, Scorfuma, Scorptra. I have She-Ra ocs too but am more interested in canons

I am also interested in Gorillaz and maybe Owl House. Also I am not interested in the etire fandom as in any characters, but I would love to specifically rp Candace x Vanessa from Phineas and Ferb. Some Ocs could possibly be rped. I am not looking for smut or gore. Despite the characters gender I prefer rping with female or other genders over male rpers. I have noticed there are differences in how males and females write and in order for us to have more in common you should be a female.

Last edited:
Are you looking to be Theo or Mabel? I'm equally obsessed with the show and have had a muse more for Mabel.

Are you looking to be Theo or Mabel? I'm equally obsessed with the show and have had a muse more for Mabel.
I like being Mabel because she's literally me in so many ways, I kin her but I also just love her. But I wouldn't actually mind for this fandom. I usually don't like to play males but Theo is a very interesting character to write in my opinion so I really wouldn't mind either way. I love them both

Hello! ^^ I would be up for roleplaying She-Ra and/or Owl House if you'd be interested, I really love both shows!

Bump, I had a lot of fun watching the abc airing of OMITB with my mom and now I’m in the mood to rp! Still Mabel and Theo but ocs are good too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back