• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐…๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ฉ ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ [๐จ๐œ/๐œ๐œ, ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ]

Clementinexo

๐™ฐ๐š—๐šก๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐šœ 24/7
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rain Butterfly GIF by Mallrat

๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž!

introduction::
Hihi! My name is Clementine, Iโ€™m actively looking for some roleplay partners that are looking to do ocxcc and also that doubles up!
im mostly flexible when it comes to roleplaying I hope we can create something together!!

What Iโ€™m Looking For:
๊•ค doubling friendly
๊•ค above the age of 18
๊•ค Detailed Writer
๊•ค Friendly

Fandoms:

I admit I tend to to repeat the same fandoms but if you have a fandom youโ€™d like me to research feel free to ask me!
Those with a heart mean I am especially searching for - ๐Ÿ’œ

๊•ค Supernatural๐Ÿ’œ
๊•ค The Vampire Dairies
๊•ค Twilight
๊•ค The Walking Dead๐Ÿ’œ
๊•ค Maze Runner๐Ÿ’œ
๊•ค Hunger Games
๊•ค Lockwood and Co
๊•ค The Walking Dead Games
๊•ค Resident Evil 2
๊•ค Life is Strange๐Ÿ’œ
๊•ค Until Dawn
๊•ค The Quarry
๊•ค Stranger Things๐Ÿ’œ
๊•ค Harry Potter๐Ÿ’œ
๊•ค Hogwarts Legacy๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you so much for reading!! :)

I know you're not particularly looking for it right now, but I'd love to do a twilight rp^^

Hi Clementine

I see that you have both Harry Potter and Hogwarts Legacy lifted. Am I correctly assuming these are separate due to canon and lore?

And when you say oc/cc who is supposed to be playing cc?

Hi Clementine

I see that you have both Harry Potter and Hogwarts Legacy lifted. Am I correctly assuming these are separate due to canon and lore?

And when you say oc/cc who is supposed to be playing cc?
I think its you both play an oc and you both play the love interest for the oc weather it be cc or oc

If you are interested in Supernatural or The Walking Dead, message me! Love to chat about ideas and see if we would be a good match!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back