• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom roleplays?

Hello, I've been debating on actually posting again, I really shouldn't I guess. I need another roleplay like I need a freaking hole in the head lol...anyway I have a few fandoms that I'm into and that I want to rp at the moment. I unfortunately have no plots but I'm sure those will come later once I figure something out. I may just put up some OC X OC rp's if I'm in the mood for them.

Now, uh...in said pairings if the name is a different color that's the person I want to be and if there's a symbol by it then that's one I really want to do, if both names are a different color then that's one we can talk over and see who wants to be what.

South Park

Kenny X Butters **

Cartman X Kyle

Invader Zim

Dib X Zim **

Dib and Zim are in high school and Zim has supposedly given up his quest for taking over the Earth but Dib finds out the truth behind this. The Tallest have told Zim the truth and the Irken just wants to live on Earth peacefully.

Ed, Edd, Eddy

Kevin X Edd ** (Is it weird I want to do a zombie apocalypse with this?)

Psych

Shawn X Lassiter

Rise Of The Guardians

Jack X Bunnymund

Crossover Pairings

Dib X Lilo

Jack X Hiccup

Now...I'm on practically all the time and I expect at least one reply today if not more. I do tend to get a little paranoid if I haven't heard from you in a while and start to wonder if you've lost interest or something. As for my do's and don'ts I'm pretty much cool with anything and as for post length, anything is alright.

I do literate rp's but if you want to do script, then you may of course do that...but don't expect me to write back in that same form...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the Crossover Pairing section, in general. I've attempted Jack before and I had an RP blog at one time for Dib. I have some headcanons for Dib, however, I can still play canon Dib. 

@mysteriousalex Awesome, I had a bit of an idea of what I want to happen but maybe it could be different. I was thinking Dib's dad is getting tired of Dib's alien talk and decides they should move to Hawaii to get away or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back