• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom roleplay!

DissociatedShakespeare

Unlucky Member
Hey!
So, I'm super new to this site! But, I figured the best way to get comfortable is to dive right in! Now, I'm not new to roleplaying, I have been for probably six to eight years! I'm currently looking for roleplay partners for fandoms! I tend to favor detailed roleplays, typically with in-depth plots and character development. I'm also willing to do canon x canon, oc x canon, oc x oc or instead of a relationship based roleplay focusing simply on character development or family relationships. I only really have two limits so to speak: no incest relationship (I see you people who ship the Robins together) and no overpowered characters. I also love plots twists, dark plots, and talking ooc! And if you would rather roleplay over email I'm cool with that!

What I am interested in roleplaying:
  • Batman (any movie, or any canon.)
  • DC (generally any DC movie or comic I have seen or heard of, and I can research anything I don't know!)
  • Marvel (I'm less knowledgeable about Marvel but still love it! I would rather not canon x canon for this as I don't know many characters and their relationships.)
  • Harry Potter (I haven't roleplayed this in a long time but I'm willing to give it a shot!)
  • 'IT' movie 2017 (Either set in chapter one or when they are adults. I have never seen the original movie or read the book.)
  • Shakespeare (I don't know how this would work but we could talk about it!)
There is more that I can't think of! If you have any ideas let me know! Also, I'm completely interested in storylines and AU's! Including second generation, and what if scenarios.

Anywho, that's all from me I think!

Hey!
So, I'm super new to this site! But, I figured the best way to get comfortable is to dive right in! Now, I'm not new to roleplaying, I have been for probably six to eight years! I'm currently looking for roleplay partners for fandoms! I tend to favor detailed roleplays, typically with in-depth plots and character development. I'm also willing to do canon x canon, oc x canon, oc x oc or instead of a relationship based roleplay focusing simply on character development or family relationships. I only really have two limits so to speak: no incest relationship (I see you people who ship the Robins together) and no overpowered characters. I also love plots twists, dark plots, and talking ooc! And if you would rather roleplay over email I'm cool with that!

What I am interested in roleplaying:
  • Batman (any movie, or any canon.)
  • DC (generally any DC movie or comic I have seen or heard of, and I can research anything I don't know!)
  • Marvel (I'm less knowledgeable about Marvel but still love it! I would rather not canon x canon for this as I don't know many characters and their relationships.)
  • Harry Potter (I haven't roleplayed this in a long time but I'm willing to give it a shot!)
  • 'IT' movie 2017 (Either set in chapter one or when they are adults. I have never seen the original movie or read the book.)
  • Shakespeare (I don't know how this would work but we could talk about it!)
There is more that I can't think of! If you have any ideas let me know! Also, I'm completely interested in storylines and AU's! Including second generation, and what if scenarios.

Anywho, that's all from me I think!
Ooh! I got an interesting idea, I have a good basic premise for a RP involving a RP involving Deathstroke and Batman if you are up to playing Batman! Or if you aren't comfortable with that any RP where we could involve Deathstroke would be fun for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back