• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom roleplay

sgtmickey

Two Thousand Club
Hello, I'm a very detailed roleplayer looking for long term partners! I allow romance between whoever you choose. You are allowed to pick combinations of the universes if you like crossovers. Pick your favorite and PM me and we can start as soon as possible.

Fandoms available

Cartoons/Universes:

SGT FROG/Keroro

Marvel

Adventure Time

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Rick and Morty

Star Wars

Wallace and Gromit

Looney Tunes

Tiny Tunes

Spongebob

Animaniacs

Freakazoid

Batman

Video Games:  

Mario

Legend of Zelda

Pikmin

Ape Escape

Smash Bros

Kid Icarus

Pokemon

Punch Out

Team Fortress

Star Fox

Megaman

Sonic

Earthbound

Kirby

Disney:

Frozen

Big Hero 6

Zootopia

Lilo and Stitch

Wreck it Ralph

Kingdom Hearts

Incredibles

Nightmare Before Christmas

Roger Rabbit

Alice in Wonderland

Hercules

Dreamworks:

Shrek

Kung Fu Panda

How to Train your Dragon

Rise of the Guardians

Megamind

Monsters VS Aliens

Other western animated movies:

Book of Life

Despicable Me

The Lego Movie

Muppets

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning everyone! I'm going to be active alot more now since the school year is over! Please feel free to invite me to a private convo if you like so we can discuss a roleplay, I can never run low! I'm very friendly and relaxed so don't be afraid to tell me things!.] I love roleplaying both fantasy and fandoms, but here's the fandoms I'm able to pull off accurately.

Cartoons/Universes:

Pokemon

SGT FROG

Mario

Legend of Zelda

Marvel

Adventure Time

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Rick and Morty

Star Wars

Wallace and Gromit

Looney Tunes

Tiny Tunes

Spongebob

Animaniacs

Freakazoid

Batman

Disney:

Frozen

Big Hero 6

Zootopia

Lilo and Stitch

Wreck it Ralph

Kingdom Hearts

Incredibles

Nightmare Before Christmas

Roger Rabbit

Alice in Wonderland

Hercules​

Dreamworks:

Shrek

Kung Fu Panda

How to Train your Dragon

Rise of the Guardians

Megamind

Monsters VS Aliens

Other western animated movies:

Book of Life

Despicable Me

The Lego Movie

Muppets​

Oh man! I would totally send you a PM, but I'm not allowed to until my 24 hour period is up!

I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you! :D

MaverickPun said:
Oh man! I would totally send you a PM, but I'm not allowed to until my 24 hour period is up!
No problem! I'll send you the PM!!!

MaverickPun said:
BUMP!!!!!!!!!! > :D

*shouts* STEVEN UNIVERSE

d72ab86d384b4f55bdd89de240f0f8f4.jpg

Lapis said:
*shouts* STEVEN UNIVERSE
d72ab86d384b4f55bdd89de240f0f8f4.jpg
OOOOH SHEESH I-IS THAT ACTUALLY YOU LAPIS?! OMG IM A BIG FAAAAAN!!! You're so neat! I bet steven is a real cutie i can't believe you came to my thread I hope you like me AAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Hey, I'd love to do something Marvel, if you'd like......

(Just gotta say, I love playing Bucky..... xD )

Shadow said:
Hey, I'd love to do something Marvel, if you'd like......
(Just gotta say, I love playing Bucky..... xD )
Bucky yoooooooo!!!! I'll be my main man Deadpool! So good he crosses MCU's! I can pull off Iron Man, Ant Man, Spiderman, Hulk, Star Lord, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, and others but people tend to only like people from the MCU itself so tell me who I'm allowed to play :3

That sounds awesome! You can play whoever you want to! Honestly, I'm not super familiar with the comics, but I think I know everyone you listed. Did you have any general plot lines in mind?

Shadow said:
That sounds awesome! You can play whoever you want to! Honestly, I'm not super familiar with the comics, but I think I know everyone you listed. Did you have any general plot lines in mind?
i was hoping we could do the always fun, stop villains that possess some sort of powerful artifact, in this case the.... do you know any treasures we can look for or should we just make it up? .w.

I'm not really an expert on the cool artifacts of the Marvel universe, so we could probably just make something up. xD But anyway, that sounds like a fun place to start!

Shadow said:
I'm not really an expert on the cool artifacts of the Marvel universe, so we could probably just make something up. xD But anyway, that sounds like a fun place to start!
AWESOME >W<

I would love to do something either Pokemon, gravity falls (though I usually like ones involving the teenage stans), Rick and morty or how to train your dragon~

I am going to be heading to work in a short but so if you want to pm me some ideas I can glance over them when I have a few minutes or when I get home :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back