• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Roleplay Search!

ponyumi

💫🖤💫
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! I'm Nettie, and I'm currently searching for some long-term rpers that can help create something we're both invested in! I've been rping for nearly over a decade by now, utilizing all sorts of websites to find partners. So far, I successfully got three partners who I've been rping with for years. Hopefully being here, I can find someone compatible and add onto that list! <3 (ღ ・ิ◡・ิ)ε ・ิ ღ)

Let's get into a few important things:
I'm 25. Please be 20+ before messaging!
I'm Advanced Literate, though lazy novella. I would prefer my partner to be literate!
I don't do OC ships. I'm perfectly fine with them being side characters, though for a main ship or focus? I'd prefer not to!
I prefer MxM, and sometimes MxF.
I enjoy darker subjects, especially delving into the psyche of not-so-okay characters, though we all have our limits! We can always discuss triggers. With that being said, I am not a strictly fluff rper. I enjoy conflict, especially if both characters have a complicated and messy relationship. I love my fluff with a good side of dysfunction, thank you!
I prefer Discord, if possible!
I ONLY DO 18+ CHARACTERS! I refuse to do anything else.

My Fandoms and Ships:
(my preference of character(s) for me to play will be in bold. It might be only one, or some versatile with multiple!

<3 Johnny the Homicidal Maniac - Nny/Edgar.
<X3 Invader Zim - Zim/Dib.
<3 HLVRAI - Benrey/Gordon.
<X3 The Amazing Digital Circus - Jax/Pomni or Jax/Ragatha.
<3 Helluva Boss - Blitzo/Anyone.
<X3 South Park - Kyle/Cartman, Kenny/Craig, Craig/Tweak.
<3 Detroit Become Human - Gavin/RK900, Hank/Connor.
<X3 Adventure Time - Marshall/Fionna, Marshall/Gumball, Simon/Older Finn, Simon/Winter King.
<3 Homestuck - Karkat/Anyone, Gamzee/Anyone, Gamzee/Terezi, Dirk/Anyone, Dave/Anyone. With Homestuck, of course there's a variety of quadrants. I'm quite down for anything!
<X3 Chainsaw Man - Denji/Asa, Aki/Angel, Kishibe/Quanxi (CURSED, I know, but I'm a sucker for interesting dynamics), Kishibe/Makima.
<3 Deltarune - Kris/Susie, Kris/Noelle.
<X3 RWBY - Jaune/Ruby, Sun/Neptune.
<3 Bully: Scholarship Edition - Jimmy Hopkins/Gary Smith, Gary Smith/Pete Kowalski.
<X3Friday Night Funkin' - Pico/Bf.
<3 OFF Game - Batter/Zacherie.
<X3 God of War (Game) - Loki(Atreus)/Angrboda.
<3 The Boys - Homelander/Butcher, Soldier Boy/Butcher.
<X3 Life is Strange - Nathan/Warren, Nathan/Max.
<3 Eddsworld - Tom/Tord.
<X3 Gravity Falls - Dipper/Bill, Ford/Bill.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back