• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom roleplay search!

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
I've been in the midst of a few kpop rps and while I still love and am searching for more, I figured I should broaden my search a bit more than just kpop!

A few things about me and my posting schedule; I'm currently in college and working graveyard shifts, so I'm on either at night or very early in the morning (pacific standard time). I attempt at least one reply a day, but if we're on at similar times, I'll reply more than once! I rp mostly through pm, because I like being able to use my laptop to write out answers, but I may be open to kik and/or discord if you'd rather.

Moving on...

Here are fandoms and ships I would be interested in roleplaying;

>>Marvel Cinematic Universe
OC|Peter Parker or Steve Rogers (willing to double)
also kind of craving...
Peter Parker and Tony Stark (platonic only!)

>>Fairy Tail
Erza Scarlet|Jellal Fernandes
Lucy Heartfilia|Natsu Dragneel

>>Supernatural
OC|Dean Winchester (willing to double)

>>Overwatch
Mercy (Angela Ziegler)|Genji Shimada
Mercy (Angela Ziegler)|Pharah (Fareeha Amari)
D.Va (Hana Song)|???
OCs possibly

>>To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Lara Jean Covey|Peter Kavinsky
OC|Josh Sanderson (willing to double)

>>Strong Woman Do Bongsoon
Do Bongsoon|Ahn Minhyuk

>>What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Kim Miso|Lee Youngjoon
Kim Jiah|Go Gwinam

>>BTS
OC|Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, or Jeon Jungkook (willing to double)
Jeon Jungkook|any of the other members
Kim Seokjin|Kim Namjoon

>>GOT7
OC|Jackson Wang (willing to double)

>>DAY6
OC|Kim Wonpil (willing to double)

>>A.C.E.
OC|Kim Byeongkwan (willing to double)

Last edited:
Would you maybe be inserted in a Voltron rp staring Adam/Shiro with some slow burn Klance as well?

*slams hands on table*
I saw
Erza and Jellal
and NaLu

I hath been summoned
I SHALL ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I finding all of these late :closedeyescryingfrown: OP if you randomly get on here 5 years later I've been dying to find someone to play Natsu for me and I am always down for Marvel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back