• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Roleplay {Casual- Possibly Detailed}

Which one would you guys prefer?

• Akame Ga Kill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tokyo Ghoul

• Other? (If so please state what you would like)

• Total voters
Well with that sorted out I will make a start on the thread as soon as possible, although since I use my mobile It might take a while xD

Ah I didn't think about that. I'm not sure really, I don't see why not, although I don't think we should have too many of them, since they are more powerful than Teigu. I suppose if one wanted one they would have to PM me about it.

If I'm honest, the idea of Shingu is a bit iffy for me, but what does everyone else think?

I'd only see if it's usage if this became a large 12+ Player group. If not than I doubt it'll actually need to be included, Maybe given to Npc characters but other than that I see it's usage redundant if we're only going to have nine or so people.

LeSoraAmari said:
Ah I didn't think about that. I'm not sure really, I don't see why not, although I don't think we should have too many of them, since they are more powerful than Teigu. I suppose if one wanted one they would have to PM me about it.
If I'm honest, the idea of Shingu is a bit iffy for me, but what does everyone else think?
The character for "tei" (帝) in Teigu stands for "emperor" or "empire", while the character "shin" (臣) in Shingu stands for "retainer" (that is, a servant of a noble) or "subject", referring to the Shingu's inferior power to the Teigu. So shouldn't they actually be weaker than the Teigus? : http://akamegakill.wikia.com/wiki/Shingu

Thats probably right xD , it is likely that I read the lore part of it wrong, but what I read actually stated that Shingu were made to counter the Teigu.

Of course, Obviously I'll just have to do more research into this~

Messenger said:
The character for "tei" (帝) in Teigu stands for "emperor" or "empire", while the character "shin" (臣) in Shingu stands for "retainer" (that is, a servant of a noble) or "subject", referring to the Shingu's inferior power to the Teigu. So shouldn't they actually be weaker than the Teigus? : http://akamegakill.wikia.com/wiki/Shingu
I did a wonderful google search to clarify and yes Shingu are inferior~

Silly mistake on my behalf xD so I may as well allow them in the roleplay

LeSoraAmari said:
Thats probably right xD , it is likely that I read the lore part of it wrong, but what I read actually stated that Shingu were made to counter the Teigu.
Of course, Obviously I'll just have to do more research into this~

I did a wonderful google search to clarify and yes Shingu are inferior~

Silly mistake on my behalf xD so I may as well allow them in the roleplay
Wiki is all powerful. Wiki is knowledge. The wiki is always right....except when it isnt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back