• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Roleplay anyone?

LeSoraAmari

The Grand Herald of Tea
Hey all! I was just wondering if anyone is interested in doing a Fandom Roleplay. I have several ideas in mind but if you have any ideas please feel free to suggest!

My Ideas:

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

Akame Ga Kill

Fate/Stay Night

Tokyo Ghoul

Blue Exorcist- (I would have to have a recap on this though, I will read the Wiki ^-^)

Sword Art Online

Mekakucity Actors

Dragon Age (Would be based around Inquisition)

Elder Scrolls (Skyrim, Oblivion etc etc)

I will probably make a thread for the one that gets the most suggestions, but again, feel free to think of ideas of your own. :)

I would say Kuroshitsuji would be interesting, I would also suggest posting a poll or something like that to figure it out.

or Blue Excorcist

Thank you guys in showing interest! :D I will probably wait for a few more people until I actually make the thread.

@Tamotsu Fukui- I appreciate that suggestion, I will probably put a poll up when I have more time, at the moment I'm caught up in lots of essays ^-^

Ahh- another Akame Ga Kill fan!

There doesnt seem to be a lot of us, its quite sad. And everyone, I will most likely have the thread up by tomorrow :)

Akame ga kill or Mekaku City Actors sound good to me, but I will still keep an eye on this RP even if these two don't win.

Hey. As I can see Black Butler is a popular option ahah! Would you like one more person involved? Also I'm doing a group roleplay for it and would like to know if you'd like to be a part of it. The only spots taken that I can say for sure are Alois... And that's it! (I'm a sad little thing.)

(When your kindle auto corrects "Alois" to "Alone"... *smh*)

Also open for Tokyo Ghoul as well. Not too experienced with it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back