• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Role-Play (Partner Search)

Little Tree

Perpetually Confused
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Edit: 10/28/2022
NOT LOOKING FOR PARTNERS UNLESS IT IS A FANDOM THAT IS BOLDED. THANK YOU!

Hello, I'm looking for a few partners to role-play with for these fandoms:

. Doctor Who
. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
. Ghost Hunt

. Hobbit/LOTR
. Merlin
. Thor
. The Gamer
. Dragon Age Inquisition
. Ghost of Tsushima
. Harry Potter

. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
. Persona 5
. Genshin Impact
. Skyrim
. NieR (Automata & Replicant)
. Naruto

Random, right? Well, I'm an odd person. Anyway, let me add a few preferences to let us see if we could well together.

. Semi-Lit to Lit
. Partners who are preferably 18+
. OC's are totally allowed but I'm also down for trying to role-play all canon characters.
. I do double if that's your preference! But if you want a slow-burn, it’s preferable and platonic relationships are honestly a good option with me if that’s what you want to do instead. Not everything needs to be about doubling, but I can still certainly do it so don’t feel afraid to ask!
. I am honestly very shy but if you'd just occasionally like to chat, I do like talking once I'm over my awkwardness.
. Please don't control my character and I won't control yours.
. No explicit intimacy.
. I am willing to try all types of genres if they follow the rule above.

Advice:

. If I don't respond for a while, please do feel free to harass me, because I work and have lots of obligations.
. If I don't respond to that, please don't worry. I have health issues but I'll be back as soon as I can and will never ghost permanently on a role-play.
. If you don't respond for a week, I'll poke at you to make sure you're okay, but I'll never rush anyone to continue a role-play.
. I'm still pretty new to role-play, so you can guide this uninformed soul into maximizing the experience.

I think that's all? If you're interested, please let me know and we can discuss the specifics!

Last edited:
Hello,

What did you have in mind for Doctor Who?

Hi! I was actually thinking an "all canon characters thing" for this fandom, but as I'm new to these things, I'll go along with anyone's preferences to try these things out. So if you're more inclined to use an OC, that's okay too.

I can write Rose Tyler and/or the Tenth Doctor as canon characters but I'd prefer my female OC to be eventually paired with the Ninth Doctor if doubling were possible?

Hmm, I haven't written for the Doctor yet, so that'll be an experience. I can certainly try to do the Ninth Doctor for your OC, though. Would you like to PM so we can discuss how we can potentially carry this out?

Edited. Out of sorts due to some really personal matters and just made the decision to throw myself into role-playing as a distraction. At first, I wasn't going to until I finished replying to most of my other started ones, but I made decent progress with that today and plan on getting back to everyone and changing paces with the whole thing. I think fresh starts may help with that and actually encourage me back into the activity too. Therefore, let me know if anyone is interested in anything new.

Hey, would you be keen on a Doctor Who rp? I'm itching to play as 13, but can also play Clara, Amy, River, 10, 11, or Gwen Cooper (Torchwood)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back