• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom partnerships for boring weekend days

Echoris

rebooting myself with a new desire for more fandom ships, more specifically for weekends since i need more writing to take off long weekend days.

i am a twenty-nine year old scandinavian going by neutral gender, since i am currently work a full time job as a postal worker. i desire some more writing on weekends now, i can't promise that i will reply on normal week days since my job is often tiring me out to such a level that i only have energy to do most replies on the weekend, i see myself as advanced lit writer but i am glad to role play with anyone who can write a few paragraphs, or if desired a novella. in terms of pairing i only write male x female or male x male ships, i cannot and will not write anything romantic if you desire a female x female ship. i usually look for partners who are in the twenties to early thirties, as my comfort zone no longer lays below the age of twenty. i enjoy a good amount of ooc chatter and i have both pm and discord just for ooc chatter, my discord can be requested via pm. i will only role play in pm format, since i am not very comfortable with leaving my posts open for others to read, i have always been a bit on the shy end when it comes to writing and having an audience is not making that feeling any better.

please understand that i only look for role plays that i can reply to in the weekend, i really don't want to be stressed for a reply in the middle of the week. you are free to drop or ghost me if you think the reply time becomes too long, i can respect the desire for wanting more, but at the moment i am in position that only allows me little time for my hobbies and i don't want to feel like job too. also if you need a break from the role play, feel free to tell me i know how hard it is to write at times and real life always comes first.

in terms of pairing i mostly write canon x canon, but i can agree to canon x oc, if i can still play a canon. i will gladly double for any canon x canon pairing. in regards to role play themselves i prefer building a story over romance, for some fandoms i am more open to the possible idea of romance, but for others the plot is more my idea of a good role play. all romance should also be build over time, unless it is canon that a ship of mine is together or have a history of being together, i don't like starting out with full on romance without a good buildup. i also love au story lines and i do have a few silly or desired au's that i will list after my fandom list.

low case is just for the aesthetics, i will just proper capitalization in all replies.

fandom desire level:
<3 - lets do it, i need this fandom in life right now
:bishiesparklesr: - sure it can happen if we find a good plot
</3 - it is an option but it will take some talking me into it
:ghostxnx: - i will think about it, maybe

the witcher ( games and books only ) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
- geralt of rivia x emiel regis.

fullmetal alchemist brotherhood - <3<3<3<3<3
- roy mustang x riza hawkeye, currently look for a hawkeye but also open to doubles for this ship, many plot idea since this ship is my life
- roy mustang x maes hughes, post ishval and before maes married gracia, i have a desire to double and a plot idea or two

trinity blood <3<3<3<3
isaak fernand von kampfer x dietrich von lohengrin, i desire to play isaak.
isaak fernand von kampfer x cain nightroad, looking for a cain.
abel nightroad x astharoshe asran, looking for an abel to my astha and i have a plot for this one.

the evil within <3<3<3
- ruben victoriano x sebastian castellanos, double friendly i have many ideas for this both canon and au and very desired
- sebastian castellanos x stefano valentini, mostly looking to play seb against a stef, many ideas and au ideas too

blood+ <3 <3
saya x haji

star wars: the old republic ( know that this is the bioware mmo game that i seeking here ) <3
lana beniko x any storyline, i would love to write lana with any story line.
darth marr x darth vowrawn, i mostly desire to write vowrawn or khomir if we go by name base.

pathologic :bishiesparklesr: <3
daniil dankovsky x artemy burakh, i desire to role play as daniil.

hellsing :bishiesparklesr:
- alucard x integra hellsing, double happy
- alucard x alexander anderson, i mostly desire to play alucard for this one
- alucard x walter dornez, dawn era and something i am sure into exploring at the moment.

au list:
silly vampire au, soul bound au, bodyswip au, role swip au, detective x serial killer au.

i will add more fandoms as time go on, you can ask me about other fandoms but known that i am not very familiar with super popular fandoms that going on in the moment. i mostly do more old things that i have a comfort with, but i will always be open to the idea of making a cross over if i am not personally familiar with a fandom or the characters, just know that i cannot write any canons from a fandom that i am not familiar with. i don't know link me a wiki page and i might be able to try out a character if they sound interesting.

Last edited:
weekends on, accepting more pm role plays, currently craving trinity blood and more fullmetal alchemist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back