• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom partners? [CLOSED]

i'll do an ouron rp with you thoughit will have to wait until I get home, I'm leving soon I just wanted to express interest!

Sounds interesting furits baskest is something that intrigies me though I do need to go back through and watch them again to get the story background.

Hey I'd love to do Ouran! I have an OC who hates men so I think she would be interesting to ship with Renge

I'm down for a mystic messenger RP if you are!
I totally am! I'll message you!
Sounds interesting furits baskest is something that intrigies me though I do need to go back through and watch them again to get the story background.
I'll message you then. ^^ Don't worry too much if you don't remember everything, it's been awhile since I've watched it too.
Hey I'd love to do Ouran! I have an OC who hates men so I think she would be interesting to ship with Renge
Oooooh! Okay!! I'll head on over to your messages too!

If you are open, I'd be up for a death note rp! (I've been looking for one for ages, you have no idea.) I can roleplay pretty much anyone convincingly. Message me if you are interested.

Hey, if you're still looking, I'm down for a Vocaloid roleplay.
Hi! If you’re still open I’d love to do a MysticMessenger roleplay with you ^^
If you are open, I'd be up for a death note rp! (I've been looking for one for ages, you have no idea.) I can roleplay pretty much anyone convincingly. Message me if you are interested.

Hey guys! Sorry I disappeared for a bit, things happened. ;; If any of you guys are still interested just comment again and I'll try to PM you! (I forgot how to PM people so it might take me a bit haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back