• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom partner search

sorbet

c'est magnifique
hey everyone! i'm 6. this is my 'first' post on this site directly relating to roleplaying, and my first own partner search thread! pretty excited/ i've been roleplaying for about. . three or so years now, returning from a hiatus. i'm a huge sucker for many different types of roleplays, pairings, and plots; all of which i'm hoping to try out on this site! if you have any more questions for me, please feel free to send me a message or leave a message down below. if you're interested in roleplaying, please private message me (UNLESS the site does not allow you to. in that case, drop a reply below) and i'll reply to it asap. title the pm what plot/pairing you're interested in so i may better organize it. thank you in advance! now, onto my excess of information.

preferences

first off, i want to be clear real quick; these are not solid! if you don't meet one or two, don't shy away! i'd love to try and work out a solution for us. if we don't find a solution, then i wish you the best! anyways, as for my 'preferences'.

▸age: i don't care. i always feel a little bad for the younger users who are denied some pretty cool roleplays due to age- but i do understand as well. as long as you aren't a creep, go for it.

▸post length: i can write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs on average. i like to keep a minimum of two or so. if i'm super into the roleplay, i write more. write to your comfort level! i'll mirror you.

▸post frequency: this is always a tough one, but hey. i usually can always get at least one post per day. i'd like the same from you, if possible, even more! if i'm invested, i'll be refreshing my page every minute, lmao. just talk with me if you can't make it!

▸preferences in roleplay: i don't care what gender i play, but i'd prefer to try and keep an even number all around, or double. please try to be comfortable with doubling. i prefer writing hetero relationships- because that is what i'm most experienced with. for some pairings, however, i do have a preferred role i'd like to take on. those are indicated.

▸grammar: i actually have really good grammar, i promise, i write like this for the 'aesthetic.' please try to be at least understandable, anything above that is just extra!

fandoms and

☾ tv shows:
grey's anatomy
twd
shadowhunters
glee

etc
✰ books:
warriors
shadowhunters/tmi
harry potter
etc etc