• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~Fandom Paradise~ [Open & Always Looking!]

Faded_Neon

Very witty
Hey everyone! The neon's leaving its trail, looking for partners! I've been RPing for about 11+ years and tend to have a minimum of 3-4 paragraphs per post, though it varies! I have a myriad of fandom-based RP ideas, though I'm definitely open to Fantasy/relationship building. The RP doesn't have to be relationship-based, but if it's requested I'm more than fine with MxM or MxF pairings!

--/Average Interest */High Interest ~/Lower Interest (but still interested nonetheless)

Anime

• Hellsing Ultimate
  • Sword Art Online/Alicization***
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Akame ga Kill*
  • My Hero Academia***
  • Full-Metal Alchemist
  • Soul Eater
  • Black Clover
  • Hamatora
  • Fate Series***
  • Naruto/Boruto

Books, Movies & TV

• Young Justice***
  • Percy Jackson & The Olympians*
  • Harry Potter
  • Mortal Instruments Series
  • Summer Wars***
  • DC/Marvel Comic/Cinematic Universe***

Video Games

• Devil May Cry**
  • inFAMOUS
  • Kingdom Hearts***
  • Monster Hunter
  • God of War**
  • Dark Souls
  • Bloody Roar*
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Dungeon Fighter Online*
  • Resident Evil
  • League of Legends

There's probably a few things from each category that I didn't add in there, so I'm always open to other suggestions as well! If interested, you can post here or PM me anytime and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! :) (NOTE: Thread is a re-post)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back