• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fandom pairings! [M/M, updated]

ghostling

doing ok, cowboy?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm back again, quelle surprise! Let's just pretend I don't keep making new threads like this. I'm fickle, okay? (;-;)b

Anyway, I'm Taibhse and I apparently have the rarest fandoms in the world! Why @ the Gods ;A; fortunately my fandoms are pretty wildly varied, so maybe there'll be
something that takes your fancy.

Bold = cravings, italics = preferred role (but I'm usually flexible).

no slide
info
+ I'd like to write around 2-4 paragraphs of 200-400 words, sometimes more for introductions & scene-setting. Grammar & literacy is important to me, and so is finding a partner whose style works well with mine. Please don't be offended if I turn you down because of this!

+ Examples of my writing can be found on my AO3
here or by looking at my RP threads in my profile.

+ If I get invested in the story, I do usually reply pretty frequently. However if I can't get invested, I'm likely to let things drop. Forgive me, and I won't hold it against you if you do the same!

+ I
only roleplay same-gender couples, and I do want romance! I'm happy to play any gender, male, female or nonbinary.

+ I enjoy dark/mature themes. Almost nothing weirds me out, so if you've been looking for someone to do a really fucked up plot with, hit me with it. Even if I'm not into it, I'm not gonna think you're gross, so!

+ I'm happy to use PMs or threads but generally
prefer threads. I'm not really one for a lot of formatting, though.

+
Please feel free to chat with me OOC! I can be a little awkward with new people but I do like making friends with my partner.

+ I’d prefer my partner to be
over 18. If you’d like to know my age, please ask in PM!

+ My timezone is
GMT.

PS, my customary disclaimer:

I have a long term illness and often my energy levels are very low. This means sometimes I won't be around or up for replying for as long as a week or so, though I do usually come back. It also means that at the moment I'm probably not looking for anything too lengthy, as long posts cost more energy = less frequent replies. I totally understand if that's off-putting to anyone. Please do not hound me for replies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I'd like to do an Inception Arthur/Eames roleplay if your interested? I haven't played them before cause it seems like the rarest fandom I'm in but I'd like to try. I'm new to roleplaying on this site and I'm not really having any luck finding people.

Something no man's sky-esque would be awesome :-0

Also, bioshock jack/atlas could be cool

Last edited by a moderator:
feywolf said:
hello, would you be interested in doing an athelrag rp? i am very into my athelrag.
don't tease u know how i feel about athelrag

you know what? you know what. someone do something sherlocky with me i don't even care give me some fucking sherlock

I can't provide you with Sherlock because I've never seen an episode of it in my life oopsss, sorry.

So, hi! You seem really cool, and I'd love to do an RP with you! Preferably Mass Effect -- if you know what that is, of course -- but Left4Dead is good too!

Clairvoyance said:
I can't provide you with Sherlock because I've never seen an episode of it in my life oopsss, sorry.
So, hi! You seem really cool, and I'd love to do an RP with you! Preferably Mass Effect -- if you know what that is, of course -- but Left4Dead is good too!
hi!! i do know what mass effect is, but sadly i haven't actually played it/am not too familiar with it, so i think i'd be pretty terrible to RP with there, sorry ;v; but L4D i can always do! fancy sending over a PM?

big ol' bump cus i'm craving outlast LIKE CRAZY after just finishing it/whistleblower in like 2 straight days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back