• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pairing Search (After a bit of an absence)

Saiyan

So. I was at the beach with my boyfriend and his family for the past week and wasn't really able to get on to do things. But now I'm back and I'm looking for some partners for Fandom Pairings!

Now, since I've started roleplaying again after a long absence before returning to RpNation, I'm really craving some CanonxOC roleplays. I would prefer the OC role in the pairings only because I've played too many Canon characters before and haven't really gotten the chance to express myself in the way of OCs.

Anyway! Here's my list~

Fandom Pairings:

Marvel

Any Avenger x OC

OC x OC

Dragon Ball Z

Vegeta x OC

Teen Trunks x Teen Gohan

Future Trunks x OC

DC Comics

Harley Quinn x Joker

Harley Quinn x OC

Nightwing x OC

Noragami

Yato x OC (Or Yukine)

OC x OC

Disney

Any Pairing really

Fantasy Life

I don't know if anyone knows what this game is. If you do, message me and I'll tell what pairings I like ^^

Youtubers

Danisnotonfire x AmazingPhil

Markiplier x OC

Danisnotonfire x OC

BBC Sherlock

Sherlock x OC

Moriarty x OC

Doctor Who

Doctor!OC x Companion!OC

Companion!OC x Master!OC

Doctor!OC x Master!OC

11th Doctor x OC

Supernatural

Dean x OC

Castiel x OC

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you double?

I'd play Cas for your OC if you were to play Dean for mine! :)

I would thoroughly enjoy a Doctor Who ques RP (: Please feel free to PM if you too would be interested! I myself and also looking for people to write with.

Hmmm, I could do the DBZ ones, Doctor Who ones, really, anything! But if I don't know about it yet you'll have to give me a quick summary. I'm on vacation, so my replies will be a bit slower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back