• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom { ♛ } - FANDOM/ORIGINAL SEARCH

Sweet Sia

Enjoy Life
tumblr_mw19ujEOoY1rirxnqo1_500.gif

• Heeey. Hi. Hello. I'm Sia. Nice to meetcha. I'm twenty two years young and going to school to be an EMT while holding down a full-time job. But in my spare time I love to role play and chat. I switch my time up between the lovely states of Oregon and California. I'm new to this site, and though I haven't done so in a while, so I may be a bit rusty, I'd really like to get back into role playing! If you're interested then please read on and see if you can find something you'd like to do. ^_^ I hope to hear from some of you soon!

As long as this thread is up, I'm looking for partners!

I am down for Blue Exorcist any day of the week.

I tend to play Rin, and I'd prefer to play against another canon character. [Such as Bon or Yukio.] If you have any time/interest, shoot me a PM and we can talk more!!

• Heeey. Hi. Hello. I'm Sia. Nice to meetcha. I'm twenty two years young and going to school to be an EMT while holding down a full-time job. But in my spare time I love to role play and chat. I switch my time up between the lovely states of Oregon and California. I'm new to this site, and though I haven't done so in a while, so I may be a bit rusty, I'd really like to get back into role playing! If you're interested then please read on and see if you can find something you'd like to do. ^_^ I hope to hear from some of you soon!

i'm interested in an arranged marriage fantasy rp! :3

I'm kind of interested in the whole Popular x Rebel thing, I can send a PM if you're interested in trying it with me. Good day~

Hey! I'm really into a Supernatural (the show) roleplay! I like Sam x Lucifer or Sam x Dean mostly, but am not completely opposed to Dean x Castiel!
I also have an idea in mind that's different than yours if that's okay with you! (It involves getting stuck in some blizzard-y weather!)

Hello! Would be interested in a ErenxLevi, JeanxArmin, or OCxOC RP in Youtuber or a CelebxNonFan. I have plots for both if your interested! I have other pairings that I had in mind as well!

Hi there. I'm interested in a high fantasy/grand adventure role play.

Did I see Fate/ in there?
Did I see OC Master x OC Servant?
Yes please! I've got a whole roster of interesting Servants to chose from! (Only one Master though, and she's kinda edgy)

I'd like to give the dragon shifter plot a go with MxM!

if you're still open to more partners i'm super, super interested in your plot of a prince and a revolutionary! PM me if you're available :>

If you're still searching for people, I would love to do a Tokyo Ghoul RP with you. We could certainly discuss pairings.

Hello, if you're still searching for people, I'm willing to rp Ao no Exorcist.

If you're still looking, I'd love to do a Tokyo Ghoul rp with you! :) I'd also be down for an Attack on Titan, or Psycho-pass rp too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back