• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom & Original Roleplay Search [Open]

faeriehollow

"As Travars."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me & Preferences

Hello everyone! I wanted to start a roleplay search of my own. I am 24 years old, use she/they pronouns, and have been roleplaying for around 12-ish years now. Honestly, I really miss plotting and roleplaying. I am looking for a couple of casual and fun roleplays. :bishiesparklesl:

Please keep in mind my replies may be sparse at times. My goal is to reply at least once a week. I am in part-time university on top of working full-time. I will let you know where I am at. If I am having a hard time replying, getting bored, or want to spice things up I will tell you. I would love to keep open communication between us, but I am also ghost friendly.

I love plotting, making Pinterest boards, exploring alternate universes, and ooc chatting. It's been my favourite part of roleplaying at times. I know it isn't for everyone and it isn't required. I do ask for a little bit so we can at least plan a roleplay and the direction of it! We're doing this together so we both can bring ideas to the table.

I am comfortable with canon x canon or oc x oc. I can do canon x oc as well, but message me for my crush and who I can play for you. Keep in mind I don't have oc's for every fandom listed below. Several can easily adapt to fit into the universe. As for pairings, I prefer MxM or FxF, but open to any others such as MxF, NBxNB, etc. Please be LGBTQ+ friendly as several of my characters - as well as myself - are queer.

I would prefer if replies were a least 2-3 paragraphs. I am not a stickler for length, but I need something to work with. Quality over quantity! Typically I range between semi-literate to advanced literate. Depending on the roleplay scene I can write more or less, but I do try to match my partner's responses. Please be over the age of 18. I am just more comfortable with roleplaying with those around my age.

Please tell me of any triggers or things you're uncomfortable with. I do enjoy some mature themes at times if they're relevant to the plot (ex. violence, substance use, etc), but I am not here to make you uncomfortable. I am open to most, but we can discuss this with one another.

Feel free to see what I'm creating, fandoms/ships, and original things below! :bishiesparklesl:

Current Cravings
In no specific order:
  • Dragon Prince [Runaan x Ethari]
    • I just really want to roleplay this ship and cannot find anyone to roleplay it with me. I'm open to both characters. We could do something before the canon storyline where they fall in love or even a nice reunion between the two.
  • The Owl House [Raine x Eda]
    • These two really have my whole heart. Open to anything with them such as post-canon events, aus, or more.
  • Scooby-Doo
    • Do you know how Netflix is modernizing shows and twisting them into mysteries? Such as Wednesday and Riverdale? Well, what if we created our own? It'd be fun to create some sort of mystery for the gang to go through.
    • We could figure something out with the whole gang, focus on a ship, our own twist, or anything.
  • Small Town x City Person
    • It doesn’t necessarily have to be country x city, but maybe even a summer romance that spurred between people, something straight from a hallmark movie, or perhaps some mystery being mixed in with something happening in this town.
  • Circus Inspired
    • Many years ago I ran a roleplay group that was circus inspired, but a bit darker. It borderlined a tad bit of horror and mystery. Doesn’t have to be dark, but would be interesting as I still have the characters. I’d love to build this universe up.
Fandoms
I have listed some fandoms and pairings below. The bolded characters in the pairings are who I would prefer to play. If you want to do oc x cc, then just reach out and I can talk about which characters I can play for you. Not all my ships are listed below, so feel free to suggest. Fandoms without pairings just mean I’m open to pretty much any. I'm open to canon roleplays, oc's based in these universes, and very open to alternate universes.

• Potion Permit
  • Stardew Valley
  • Gilmore Girls
  • Bungou Stray Dogs [Chuuya x Dazai], [Sigma x Dazai], [Jouno x Tecchou], [Yosano x Kouyou], etc.
  • The Owl House
    • [Raine x Eda ], [Hunter x Willow], [Amity x Luz], [Alador x Darius], [Raine x Darius], etc.
  • She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
    • [Catra x Adora ], [Seahawk x Merista], [Catra x Scorpia], etc.
  • Dragon Prince
    • [Runaan x Ethari], [Callum x Rayla], [Amaya x Janai]
  • Genshin Impact
    • [Baizhu x Zhongli], [Baizhu x Childe], [Alhaithem x Kaveh], [Columbina x Arlecchino], [Capitano x Childe], [Capitano x Sandrone], [Sandrone x Arlecchino], [Ningguang x Beidou], and many more.
    • The main muses I've had for Genshin are Baizhu, Thoma, and Pantalone. Honestly open to a lot for this fandom.
  • Scooby-Doo
    • [Velma x Daphne], [Fred x Daphne], [Fred x Shaggy]
  • The Hunger Games
    • [Annie x Finnick]
  • A Darker Shade of Magic
    • [Alucard x Rhy], [Kell x Lila]
    • [Sokka x Zuko], [Sokka x Suki], [Katara x Zuko]
  • Gravity Falls
    • [Dipper x Bill], [Dipper x Pacifica], [Dipper Gleeful x Will Cipher]
    • Dipper and Dipper Gleeful have been muses of mine for a long time. I miss them! I would prefer to play them in roleplays.
  • Sk8 The Infinity
    • [Karou x Kojiro], [Langa x Reki], [Shadow x Oka]
  • Stranger Things
    • [Steve x Eddie], [Robin x Nancy], [Steve x Nancy]
  • The Marauders
    • [James x Regulus], [Remus x Sirius], [James x Lily]
    • Have I finished all the young dudes? No. These queer wizards have taken over my brain. I’m very new to the fandom, so may prefer an au more in this fandom. I’m also open to the girls, but need to read a bit more into them.
  • Howls Moving Castle
    • I have been looking to make a Howl interpretation and open with a Sophie or someone’s oc!

Original Plots, AU's, & Troupes
I kept these rather short as we can build them together. Feel free to suggest a longer one that fits into any of these.

• City Person x Small Town Person
  • Boarding School - Regular or Magical Type
  • Fairies/Fae - Both in the high fae ACOTAR-inspired or the Disney fairies type of fae.
  • Witches
  • Supernatural x Hunter
  • Royal AU
  • Coffeeshop Au
  • College AU
  • Enemies to Lovers
  • Hero x Villain
  • Rivals to Lovers
  • Arranged Marriages
  • Knight x Royal
  • Childhood Friends/Neighbors
  • Immortal characters see each other in different time periods/Reincarnation
  • Dystopian
  • Forbidden Love
  • Single Parent x Teacher
  • College Professors/High School Teachers
  • Pirates
  • Pirate x Royal
  • Rekindled Love
  • Open to many more!

I am open to roleplaying and talking here, or on discord. Just let me know! If you're interested then feel free to send me a pm (: :bishiesparklesl:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back