• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom & Original Roleplay Request! [Added a couple fandoms]

RPessimist

About Me!
Hi! You can call me Mint. I've been roleplaying for going on six years now, and I'm looking for someone to write with now that it's summer and I have enough time for my interests. I'm a hopeless romantic and I love music, various shows, reading, and, of course, writing.

Replies
My replies tend to be around three to four paragraphs, if not longer, as I tend to get wordy. I try to keep a happy medium so I'm writing neither one-liners nor full-blown novels. I'll try my best to match reply length, and I ask that you do the same.

This probably goes without saying, but I'd like for responses to be well-written as far as spelling and grammar are concerned.

My estimate is that I'll be able to (hopefully) reply every other day at the very least. If you don't hear back from me and I haven't told you I would go missing for a bit beforehand, feel free to shoot me a reminder!

Preferences
Because I'm trash and roleplay is escapism, I love the classic canonXoc/doubling format, in which we play our own OCs and each other's love interests. I will do FxM, FxF, or MxM, all I ask is that same-sex pairings aren't fetishized.

I'd also like to have a roleplay partner who I can talk to OOC. Since we're going to be messaging back and forth so often, we might as well be friends, right?

I myself don't necessarily have any limits, I just like for everything to make sense within the plot without anything being gratuitous.

It's totally okay if you get busy/something happens and you can't roleplay anymore. However, just let me know, because expecting a reply for a roleplay I really enjoy and getting ghosted instead is a bummer.

Desired Roleplays!
My preferred love interest will be in brackets next to the fandom name.

***PLEASE. I'll do ANYTHING.
**Sure!
*Might need convincing/if there's a good plot

- - - - -

Fandoms:

**Mob Psycho 100 [Reigen Arataka]

*One Punch Man [Saitama]

***Love Live! [Nozomi Tojo]

**Yuri!! On Ice [Seung-gil Lee]

***Bleach [Uryu Ishida]

*True Blood [Eric Northman]

Originals:

**Marching Band/DCI

Contact Me!
I know it's a pretty short list, but I'm going to be working on updating it as I watch more shows. If anything caught your eye, shoot me a PM and let's discuss it!

Last edited:
Ello! I saw your advertisement for RPing and I like the statistics are for the most part similar! To get started, what I will have you do is a mostly female setting, if not all female, and me play the males. So of course, if you're interested, let me know via messaging me and I can iron out the details and the setting. Though be warned, this is something people may or may not have heard about so expect a mouthful or two about said setting just to get the know how. Alright? :3

hey would love to do a "one punch man" rp. I've seen all the episodes and the OVA's plus some spoilers (unlike most people spoilers don't bother me at all) just send me a privet message if your interested or still searching

Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back