• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom/Original! Open!

supertsundere

Tokyo Ghoul Nerd
Hello! I am Momo. I have come back to this site because of the lack of activity on other sites. So I will try to keep everyting compact. If you want to ask if I want to do something just ask! I usually do mxm, mxf, any fxf I have done have always died and I lost interest. I will try to be active daily but I can't promise anyting. Please only be interested if you will give me more than one juicy paragraph. I'm tired of one liners.

Fandoms -> I really only do OCs, the actual characters can be cameos.
Voltron
Percy Jackson (not caught up on all the books)
Dragon Age
Tokyo Ghoul
Kingdom Hearts
X-Men

Non fandom Ideas
HadesxPersephone
Youtubers
Models//Actors
Idols
.....honestly I will pretty much do anything for nonfandom as long as it peaks my interest.

I'm a huge X-Men fan, so I'd be down. I was actually Quicksilver for halloween.
I usually do original characters, but if you still wanted to create a mutant that I would be down to do it. I just tend to stay away from canon charaters just because there is so much pressure to get them right lol.

I usually do original characters, but if you still wanted to create a mutant that I would be down to do it. I just tend to stay away from canon charaters just because there is so much pressure to get them right lol.
Oh, no, I despise using canon characters. I was just saying that I was Quicksilver as a reference to how much I like X-Men

Oh, no, I despise using canon characters. I was just saying that I was Quicksilver as a reference to how much I like X-Men
Oh goodie! I am unfortunately back in noobie jail for being so inactive, so if you wanted to PM me or something so we can move our plot ideas over there that's fine!

for Voltron would you be interested ina Adashi rp? If you like we can even add slow burn Klance on the side or whatever other ship you might enjoy.

for Voltron would you be interested ina Adashi rp? If you like we can even add slow burn Klance on the side or whatever other ship you might enjoy.
I usually only do OCs. I have always wanted to do some sort of romance between a galra and an altean that is more modern-y if that makes sense. ALSO I am very behind on the series lol.

Hi supertsundere! ^_^

Are you still interested in A Percy Jackson or non-fandom free-style RP? I actually RP mxm, mxf AND fxf, but in that order of descending experience - I'm open to all three though! So even if you change your mind and want to try out fxf, I don't mind us being fellow guinea pigs so long as we're both having fun! x'DDD

As for posting frequency, I try to match my RP partners in that if you post a reply, unless it's a medical emergency and I'm on my deathbed, trust that I'll reply before I go to sleep for the night or die trying! *^* ...Okay, maybe the deathbed part was a bit of an over-exaggeration, but I was serious about the 'replying before I go to sleep' part ^u^ It's just less taxing on me when I feel like I have everything out of the way for the day, so it's a personal preference, so I don't expect (or recommend) that any of my RP partners stay up til 2 AM to reply like I may or may not have sometimes done ^^;;; Not sure about what a 'juicy paragraph' counts as, but I try to post at least 500 words and my average is about 1k, with my latest reply being just shy of 4k words - I tend to separate my paragraphs quite sparsely so that it isn't a giant block of hard-to-read text, so maybe 'paragraphs' (and 'juicy' OTL) isn't such a good measure for me @_@;;; Uhh... I can definitely promise no one-liners though! ^u^ ...Unless it's an OOC question to clarify mid-scene, I promise (And by the same token, if I rant on for too long and make you uncomfortable, don't hesitate to tell me I should put a sock on it either! x333)

I know a little about X-men, but not really all that much and what a coinicdence! I haven't finished reading the Percy Jackson books either! x'DDD I finished the first 5 and ghosted the wikis of the rest, but if you don't mind free-styling, I'm all for that too! ^u^ (Incidentally, I also prefer OCs - that way no one can accuse us of being OOC, hey?! xDDD W-Well.. that's one fo the reasons - creative freedom is fun to play with too! ^u^)

From your non-fandom ideas, all of them sound good, but I have to say; my preference is on the bottom three because I've read Percy Jackson, and I'm worried that will skew my portrayal of either Hades or Persephone @_@ (It's not you, It's me, I promise OTL) Those last three though... all great! ^u^ If you're still willing to take on a new RP partner, could you let me know? I notice you said that you're willing to do any nonfadom that grabs your interest, and while I'm happy with the ones you've provided, if you've changed your mind, I don't mind dropping them and discussing whatever else you might have come up with :) I have my own ideas, sure, but I don't want to clutter up this post any more than I have already ^u^;;;

Cheers!

-SUgarHighCloud9 :333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back