• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom or Fantasy MxF, flexible, interested in planning

KyrieYamada

Kyrie Yamada
Hello everyone,

I am new to this style of RP. That is not to say I am new to RP-ing. I have done table-top and one-on-one RP IM roleplay for many, many years.  I am looking for a partner who is relatively regular--life happens, I understand.  I enjoy romance based RP's with drama (not saying sterio-typical drama, but if the character--yours or mine-- doesn't have something to overcome...that's boring to me) with character development -insert animated, huge, neon arrow pointing back to parenthetical sentence- , plot etc. 

Please message me on here or yahoo to discuss this (in profile).  I chose fandom because I am currently reading Naruto (I know, a little late in the game, right?  I never got past the chunin exams and... well... here I go!) I also love Hallows Moving Castle, DBZ, Harry Potter, Highschool DxD... If I have heard of it, I am open to it.  If not, I may watch it to catch up, if not... eh? I am pretty creative, but if you throw something at me I am not familiar with then get mad at me for not being familiar with it... that's on you. That's just dumb. 

Message if you feel this style if fitting for you! :)

* No one liners

*Free style outside of the latter

* Always third person

*I don't have perfect grammar, but try...please? If your grammar is horrible and you ignore the above three, I will tell you this is not continuing.  If you act dumbfounded...well I will be dumbfounded and what will we do then?

*NO ONE UNDER 18 IRL or RP!  ***This is NOT flexible!***

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back