Maura_Starflight

Celestial Monarch
About Me:

Maura|22|Female|Literate|Multi-Para|Active|Experienced

I'm currently craving a Carlisle Cullen x OC story. (From The Twilight Saga.) If you're not interested in long-term RP of that pairing, then I am open to one-shots as well. I can roleplay a canon character for you in return. (From my listed fandoms below.) I reply quite often when I'm inspired. I am comfortable playing both male and female side characters, though the majority of my OC's are female. LGBTQ friendly, but I prefer my OC's have a male partner. I can provide music, face claims, art, and occasional mood-boards. I enjoy OOC chatter and would love to make some friends. I've highlighted in bold my preferences for each character. Thanks for stopping by! I hope to speak with you soon! <3

What am I looking for?:

• I'd enjoy a romance based RP story line with a semi long-term partner.
• 18+ ONLY. PM's or Discord RP. Sorry, just for my own comfort.
• OOC chatting, plotting, planning, and other discussions are very much encouraged.
• If you're uncomfortable, disinterested, bored, or displeased with the story- let me know.
• If you ditch or ghost me, you will be blocked from any future contact.
• I would expect a response at least two to three times a week, if possible.
• Love is challenging and angst is expected- even welcomed- but please avoid scenarios with purposeful jealousy or cheating.
• Please be semi-literate, somewhat active, and write with multiple paragraphs at a time.
• Roleplaying is a team effort. Let's both contribute to plot, world building, and progression.
• Be able to RP as multiple characters at once, depending on the scenario.
• If you have questions, leave a comment or PM me with inquiries.

My Available Characters:

Original Character: Madeline Locklear
Fandom: The Twilight Saga
Preferred x OC Pairings: Carlisle Cullen, Jasper Hale, Sam Uley, Jacob Black.

Original Character: Delta Rohan
Fandom: The Hunger Games
Preferred x OC Pairings: Finnick Odair, Haymitch Abernathy, Your OC.

Original Character: Abigail Grayson
Fandom: Teen Wolf
Preferred x OC Pairings: Isaac Lahey, Peter Hale, Stiles Stilinski.

Original Character: Jaina (Jay) Clarke
Fandom: The Walking Dead
Preferred x OC Pairings: Daryl Dixon, Your OC.

Original Character: Elise Moonscar
Fandom: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Preferred x OC Pairings: Brynjolf, Farkas, Kaidan (Mod), Lucien (Mod), Casavir (Mod), Your OC.

Original Character: Adriel (Sunfire) Odenkirk
Fandom: Narnia
Preferred x OC Pairings: Peter, Caspian, Your OC (MxF or MxM.)

My Fandoms:

The Twilight Saga
The Walking Dead
The Hunger Games
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Teen Wolf
Narnia

Additional Tags:
Slow Burn, Tension, Denial of Feelings, Mate Bonds, Soulmates, Romance, Fluff, One-Shots.

Last edited:
Hey! I just started Skyrim for the first time and I'd love to try and make something work if you are interested. (I'm not totally a newcomer to the game, as my current game is at like level 30ish but I'm still learning).

Hey! I just started Skyrim for the first time and I'd love to try and make something work if you are interested. (I'm not totally a newcomer to the game, as my current game is at like level 30ish but I'm still learning).
Yeah, sure! We could try and make something work. PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread