• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Masterlist

JayCy336

One Time Luck
Hello everyone

Welcome to my fandom masterpost! I am extremely new here and I am not entirely sure how this place works. If there are any things worded in a weird way it might br cuz I literally just ripped this description out of my old RP Amino posts. (So glad to have left that hellsite).

Please also consult my rules which I have added at the bottom of this post.

In most of these Fandoms I am looking to do OC x CC in a double up! That’s my favourite type of roleplay. Very often I would also be interested in doing some shippings in those fandoms, however, like my taste in characters, my taste in ships is usually highly specific and often niche ^^’

You can expect me to like the villains and shady characters in most these franchises, sometimes it’s even characters that the majority of people hate. I have a soft spot for irredeemable, filthy people lmao. I am also incredibly picky about characters, so it’s very possible we are in the same fandom but have incredibly different taste-

On a similar note to that before; I like to roleplay as and alongside villain characters who have done horrible things. I have major morbid curiosity and I would say am interested in dark themes in roleplay. HOWEVER; I can’t stess enough that all of this is fictional! The interest lies purely in the fictional versions of these crimes. I think it’s pretty normal to be interested in things that aren’t okay in reality as long as it remains abundantly clear that none of those things are real and if they were real, that that would be horrible.

For the Fandoms that I know what characters I’m looking for I will list those. For some Fandoms I will list that I’m specifically interested in ships (:
Fandoms that are strictly about real people will only include OC x OC roleplays. I’m not comfortable rping celebrities in romantic ships (if they appear as side characters/are friends of the ocs, that is absolutely okay)

Fandoms I’m currently looking for

Dead by Daylight; Looking for OC x CC double ups, I’m special looking for various killers for my pair but otherwise I can rp anyone! Except Yunjin lmao. I also enjoy ships, but they’re mostly killer x survivor ones (Also obviously not rping any of the characters who are minors! Which I believe is only Laurie and Quentin)

Fandoms I might be open to rping
These have possibly outdated specifications cuz I just moved them down one category

Apex Legends — I gotta preface this by saying that I’m incredibly unfamiliar with lore and a lot of the characters stories. I’m very new to the Fandom. I’d be up for Double Ups, Ships or OC x OC to be quite honest. I won’t list any characters I’m particularly looking to rp with, simply because that’s be too many ^^’ I like to do basically every combo although I must specify that I am very queer!
Baldurs Gate 3 — Doing Ships and Double ups! I can rp as everyone and will rp as literally everyone except Cazador✨ I don’t understand how people are attracted to him and I’m a person who’s usually attracted to irredeemable people. If we do Double Ups I’m mostly looking for people to rp as Gortasch for me in a Durge or OC setup :) I’d also be open to rping alongside Shadowheart, Gale, Ketheric or Mizora. I’d like to note that I do heavily prefer corruption arcs :) I’d also be open to rping alongside Halsin or Alfira specifically for a corruption arc!
Resident Evil; the early games (Played Re1 and Re2 and seen content of Re0 - Re4) — Double Ups preferred; looking for someone to rp as Albert Wesker or Chris Redfield, I can rp as basically anyone — Ships; Wesker x W. Birkin, Wesker x Chris, Krauser x Leon — Note; I would be up to involving Sherry in one of the roleplays obviously in a platonic / family sense
Dead by Daylight; Looking for OC x CC double ups, I’m special looking for various killers for my pair but otherwise I can rp anyone! Except Yunjin lmao.
Grey’s Anatomy; early seasons; Double Ups; Looking for someone to rp as Mark or Derek, I can rp as most characters, just ask — Ships; Mark x Derek
DC
There arevarious media but generally you can approach me with DC adjacent roleplays atm and it’ll probably be a hit To be honest, I haven’t been very active in this Fanbase very long, so I am not as extensively knowledgable.
My interests mainly base around Batman and Batman related series, as my hyperfixation on the franchise is mainly directed at the character Victor Zsasz, so, be warned ig.
I am looking to do a few roleplays that aren’t based on any movie franchises and more fo our own interpretation! With these exception;
Birds of Prey — oc x cc — double ups; looking for someone to rp as Victor or Roman for me, will rp as anyone for your pair except Dinah Lance
Gotham — oc x cc or cc x cc — double ups; looking for people to rp as Victor or Harvey (Dent) for me, can rp as basically anyone, ships I’d be looking to rp Oswald x Ed, I can rp as either
The Quarry — oc c oc — double ups; looking for someone to rp as Travis for my pair, will rp as anyone for your pair
The Dark Crystal (If anyone ever rps this with me I will be the happiest goober on earth) — Double Ups in an AU where the characters are human/humanoid (or not in an AU ngl)
ACNH — Double Ups
Hannibal — Double Ups / Ships
Silent Hill; specifically 2 and 3 — Double Ups preferred; looking for someone to rp Vincent, James or Pyramid Head — Ships; James x Pyramid Head — OCxOC,
Overwatch — Ships preferred; mostly Reyes X Cassidy, will do a few others — Double Ups; looking for Ramattra preferably, orherwise Hanzo, Reyes, Cassidy, Moira, Maximilien
FNAF

Fandoms I’m inactive in/don’t rp atm

Formula 1
ATLA
Dreamworks; ROTG and some others
HTTYD
Supernatural
Pokémon
Winx Club (not the Netflix one)
Switchcraft
Detroit: Become Human
Miraculous Ladybug (I’d like to note that I would only do this in a very pure, kid friendly way, since most of the characters are minors (unless this is set when the characters are older/ we’re rping as adults)
various Horro movies(this is mostly related to dbd however I will list a few of the ones I do; 1978’s ‘Halloween’ & stuff related to do with the 2018’s sequel and the threequel of 2021, 1997’s ‘Scream’, 2009’s ‘My Bloody Valentine’, ‘The Boy’ and ‘The Strangers’. If you have any others in mind feel free to ask)
Sanders Sides
LOTR and The Hobbit
Monster Hunter
Jurassic Park/World (including Camp Cretaceous)
Pokémon
Scythe (by Neal Shusterman)
Star Wars (Fav era is E1-3)
Grimm

Fandoms I’m in, but don’t rp (this is purely for fun)

Eurovision
Ghost Files
The Binding of Isaac

General Rules

The genres I enjoy vary a lot and therefore it doesn’t make sense for me to list them (:

Even though the genre’s can highly vary, I do roleplay Fandom rps most often. Check out my Fandom masterpost if you’d like to see what I’m currently interested in!

If not stated differently, I usually always include Romance in my RPs. It’s rarely the main genre, but usually it’s the side genre, supporting the plot. It’s just personal preference. I do also do roleplays that are platonic, but rarely.

As for genres I don’t rp most of the time, I can list a few: Erotica (it’s illegal on here anyways), Slice of Life, pure Fluff or any topics that romanticise serious topics such as real wars or mental illness.
I don’t like Horror when it’s strictly in the view of the good guys. Those rps where the main characters get haunted by some killer just haven’t ever interested me. In certain fandoms that’s a different story, but I’m referring to very cliche horror stuff here (:

As Romance was just mentioned; I mostly do BxB and GxG, though I prefer BxB heavily. I have nothing against BxG, I just don’t think it suits my rp style and haven’t done it in a g e s !
I’m very open to BxNB and GxNB and other gender identities! Even though this is obvious to me, that also includes any multigender identities, gender non-conforming variants, xenogender identities etc. I’m generally wary around genders that pretain to certain cultures, since some are simply closed practice especially if the character in the rp is from a certain culture that the writer is not.
I do GxB in double ups if it’s your pair.

I’m aware that it is very standard to do longterm roleplays, but recently I’ve been wanting to try out more fast paced rps. I’m a person that bounces from interest from interest very quickly, so it’s not surprising that I struggle to maintain rps over long periods of times. It probably has to do with my ADHD lmao, but yeah, I’d prefer to do fast-ish-paced rps, even if they end up being longterm.

I’m a very tolerant person, I don’t care about your gender, sexuality, race, age or nationality. You’re you and I’m okay with you, as long as you don’t have any views that discriminate others!

I myself am 19 years old. I’m not uncomfortable with rping Romance with minors as long as you’re 17 or older. If you are a minor and uncomfortable with rping with an adult, lemme know. We can always do a platonic rp then (:
This isn’t going to be very relevant to most, but I am a bi, trans guy.

I personally roleplay mostly white OCs, since to me roleplay is very personal to myself and it feels wrong to rp as a character that is not the same ethnicity as I am. I am happy to roleplay as canon characters from different ethnicities and alongside poc characters! It’s mostly just about my OCs, since they are very often self-inserts lmao.
This is an entirely different story in my creative writing! Representation is important, however, I would go as far as to say that in 1x1 roleplays it is not as central.

I do not roleplay polyamory generally, since I don’t do any rps including more than two writers. I’d be open to trying poly ships tho it might be hard to have even characters. (Fe we could do a double up where each pair is a 1x1x1 so we both have three characters)
I wrote this pre-realising I’m poly lmao

If there is anything I rp, that you’re not comfortable with, let me know and we can avoid that/talk about it.

I am a literate Roleplayer and able to do Advanced literate. A reply should have a good, consistent length that doesn’t make you want to procrastinate answering if you read it! I tend to go overboard with my replies, but we can talk about a frame and if I go over and you cant/don’t want to, that’s okay (/cough/ me going feral and writing 1.6k words in a recent rp /cough/)

English is not my first language, but I’d consider myself fairly good at it. I’m from the German speaking part of Switzerland and therefore speak German and a bit of French (tho horribly and I do not rp in French)

I value communication while discussing the RP. I can’t stand carrying conversations and initiating all the topics and bringing all the ideas. I can take the lead, but I’d appreciate if we could both contribute equally to the Roleplay.

My triggers include Suicide, Self-Harm, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Abuse (Verbal or Sexual), intensive Gore (tbf this one highly depends on the context in the rp), Transphobia and Animal Abuse. I don’t mind if the topics are mentioned, but if any of these are an intensive part of your OCs backstory, we’re probably not a good match.
RP is an escape from reality to me, I don’t want to deal with these topics here too. Especially the ones pretaining bad mental health. There’s nothing inherently wrong with rping mentally ill characters, we all have our ways of dealing with it. However, roleplay is an escape for me, which is why I’d prefer not to include such topic heavily.
In certain rps some of that can be omitted, if it would be a major theme in the fandom inherently.

I’m really proud to announce that I’m on a good path of recovering from my depression! I still go to therapy and haven’t yet properly integrated back into normal life, but I’m on a good path towards that!
I still sometimes suffer from lack of motivation and it might take me a few days to reply/inform you of that at times. I will try to let you know, but it’s difficult sometimes.

Please bring patience to our RP, I will do the same.

OC related Rules

I don’t have OCs in templates, since I find it impractical. I make up characters immediately before my RPs and with as little information as possible. I think it’s more spicy and I am more flexible in characters suited for particular genres! I’d enjoy if you used an improv OC, as I call them, as well! But you don’t have to ^^

I don’t like anime Faceclaims a lot. If it’s drawn I’d prefer other semi-realistic or realistic artstyles or an actual realistic OC. In case of you wanting an anime FC of my OC I can provide it, but you’ll have to provide me with a realistic one of yours.
This does not relate to anime Fandoms ofc.

If we use art fcs, please credit the artists you use artworks of and make sure they are okay with their works being used.

As said before, I consider myself very tolerant, therefore the point before also includes stuff about characters. I’m fine with everything if it is in a realistic way (which is mainly important for mental illness). I don’t mind what your characters heritage, believes, appearance or whatever is! If I feel uncomfortable I will let you know.

I do tend to be a bit uncomfortable when OCs have a looong list of mental illness. Sometimes those tend to be thrown around lightly and I urge you to do a lot of research before you even consider giving an OC a mental illness. (I see this a lot with OCD, where the description will say the character had OCD but it literally never shows up in the character in rp-)
That also relates to very heavy mental illness, fe DID or ASPD. Unless you have these disorders yourself, I am not okay with you rping as characters that do have them yourself.

I‘m not too strong around stubborn characters. There’s just certain moments where I feel stubbornness can stop a scene from progressing! It’s nice to be stubborn, but I just h a t e it when two characters meet each other and reply after reply is just trying to attempt to ge superior to the other. Especially around ultimate wording such as ‘He landed a kick that was impossible to pary’. Either we both use ultimatums in a healthy manner or we discuss scenes beforehand.

Sometimes, it happens rarely tho, I get sent a character and I just get bad vibes from them. Like, I don’t know exactly why, but I already know I won’t harmonise well with that character in RP. I have a lot of experience in RP, maybe it comes from that, but I’ll let you know. It’s nothing personal tho, I’m a very intuitive person.

Fandom Rules

I mostly Roleplay double ups and am rarely interested in rping as OCxOC in Fandom RPs. We can do CCxCC if you want to be an OC, but I’d much prefer to do CCxOC

Even if we do OCxOC somehow, I expect of you to be able to RP as canon characters on the side. It’s often necessary in preset worlds and I’m not going to do it all by myself. We can discuss who RPs what CCs prior to the RP

And that’s it! You’ve made it to the bottom of this veeeery long post

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back