• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jumpers

Ranix Aurus

Languishing in Progress
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, it's me again.

As with the norm, a bit about me:

• I'd like to have a casual to advanced level for posts. Not necessarily have to be a novel length, but just enough to convey our intention at the moment. Please don't do one-liner. 
  • I'm online fairly often, so you might find my replies quite fast depending. At least I can promise 1 reply a day, or at the very worst 5 replies a week. I know that life gets in the way all the time, so just reply on your own convenience. But please do tell me beforehand if you're going to disappear for a while so I don't freak out.
  • I do RP using the site, and would prefer thread over any other method. But PM is okay if that's what you want.
  • My characters might not be the most conventional of all time so please be aware of that.
  • I also do multi-characters a lot especially in One x One. You don't have to do it thought. It's just a heads-up.

I got a stupid idea while doing...things, so I figure why not put it here maybe someone will be interested?

Initial setting is our 21st century earth, an exact copy. We're just two normal person doing our everyday things...whatever it is. And then suddenly we got whisked away into another world. Worlds in pop culture contents that is.

So it's not our person entering that world, but just our consciousness entering a character in that world. Can be a canon character, can be something new (become Harry Potter! or his son, or his daughter's son's friend's nephew from dumbledore side...whatever your fancy is).

The plot points would be to solve something in that particular fandom's world. Then when it's done, we'll return to the real world to then enter a new one.

...I told you it's a stupid idea. Well, there you go 'w')/

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is fucking brilliant.

I have so many situations I could get my character into....

Provided we both are in the same fandoms of course.

I would enjoy something like this possibly, let me know of what fandoms you are into so we can decide on it.

I would be down for this as well! Lmk which fandoms you're into :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back