• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom-ish... fandom-based? oddball request

Faction Before Blood

My people skills are rusty...
Hello! Most people that I've met on here tend to call me Facty but I'll answer to almost anything. I've recently turned 22 and I've been writing on and off since I was 12. I'm looking for a partner or two that will help me test run a new character in a few fandom inspired settings. I have a basic plot in mind that can be twisted to fit most settings but I also want your input to make each story unique. I am willing to double up on characters and will even encourage it in most cases and would appreciate if my partner(s) were of a like mind in that regard. I can produce 2-3 paragraph posts a minim of every other day and expect the same from my partner. Anything less in post size and/or timing and I am likely to lose interest very quickly.

The fandoms I'd to explore (and twist just a bit) are:

*The plot will be a overthrow the dark lord-esc plot with whatever twists and additions you want to throw in
** My character, unless changed in planning will be a winged, avian-based human that plays the part of a neutral turned heroic Anti-hero.
***your character is totally up to you but I have suggestions if you want

-The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
-Percy Jackson and the Olympians
-The Golden Compass
-Supernatural (tv show)
-Shadow hunters
-Hunger Games
-X-men
and almost any other cliché fandom rp setting you can think of. If I follow the fandom I will probably be willing to do it so just ask if you don't see a fandom you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back