• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ◜ ㅤ ❛ FANDOM INTEREST CHECK ! ̥ ♡ ( 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 )

Celestialjo

tired cryptic
Roleplay Type(s)
𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼 : my name is jojo ( she/they & 20 ) and i am currently a college junior who is on their winter break at the moment and trying to get a little writing in between my downtime of break with new writing partners. i'll leave some info on my writing rules & preferences as well as what fandoms i'm interested in down below:

𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦.
➜ while length doesn't always equate to good quality writing, i do expect at least a minimum of six lines ( 600 words ) : i can go higher and have reached 2k words for role-play replies in the past, though because of my college schedule, motivation, and muse in recent years shimmering due to adult responsibilities, i rarely have the time to type that length nowadays but still tend to be on the lengthier side in the long run. ultimately, however, i will match your length. script is not to be written in this group. i'm not picky if you write in only lowercase or prefer to be more concise with an uppercase writing structure. aesthetics are appreciated but can be discussed, especially since i'm new to writing on here in comparison to my usual website, quotev.
➜ certain things shouldn't be written. now, i'm not someone who is insensitive and i like to think i have some morals. thus, i will not write the themes of : r-pe, se-ual ass-ult/ab-se. these are real-world issues and while i can understand it being used as a form of writing for coping reasons i will not go further than that. it can be mentioned in a character's backstory or canon media but aside from that, i wish for it to not be written vividly, descriptively, or for a plot point. similarly, the topics of self-harm, suicide, and abusive relationships also fall into that category but i am a bit more lenient since certain media may incorporate it in it's canon writing. . but by no means should any of these subjects be glorified, romanticized or as a drama point. just be wise how you go about certain themes and if you don't feel you have a grasp on it that's respectful it may be best to not use it. when it comes to the topic of taboos or triggers in writing, i will respect whatever you put down as things you don't want written or included. on my part i prefer to avoid topics of drug abuse and or addiction but other than that i'm open to anything else and yes, this includes other darker themes that may not be the above but ultimately i'm open to talking it out. profane language and gore to an extent is is fine but if you don't like either please let me know!
lgbtqia+ characters and themes are a hundred percent fine when writing with me. in fact, many of my characters have the potential for a same-sex relationship, a different gender identity, and so forth so if you aren't someone who's comfortable with that we may not be compatible. intolerance or discrimination of any kind if not tolerated when writing with me.
➜ i'm a college student who gets busy easily, and has my own responsibilities offline, as do you i'm certain. i'll try to get back to you in a timely fashion, however, there may be days or even longer periods of time when i just won't have the time or energy to respond as quickly as i'd like. whether it's classes, a job of mine, wanting to be with friends or family, or simply just not having the motivation to write at the moment. . there's just bound to be moments where it may take longer than a few hours for me to get back to you. i expect any kind of reminders to be sent after three weeks from your last response or message and i'll do the same. this doesn't count if you're dropping in with an idea, head cannon, or informing me of something important like your schedule or if you'll be gone for a bit, etc, those are fine ! gentle reminders are fine as well but if you send anything like 'hello???' or '<3 ' to get me to respond quicker, i honestly am more inclined to make you wait out of spite. it isn't me trying to be rude or ignore you on purpose, but spam is a peeve of mine in the realm of roleplaying. just be patient, i'll communicate if i'm working on a reply or need more time and the like !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗠𝗦 : i explicitly am looking to double up with oc x canon role-plays of a descriptive length. these are the following fandoms i am looking into writing as well.

━━ 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗔𝗖: 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥-𝗠𝗔𝗡
━━ 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗞𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗧
━━ 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗬'𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦
━━ 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛
━━ 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘 / 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥-𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗠𝗦
━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡
━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘
━━ 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗩𝗜𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘

I’d like to hear your ideas on Insomniac’s Spider-man and/or FNAF :)

I’d like to hear your ideas on Insomniac’s Spider-man and/or FNAF :)
hi, hi !! i'm open to discussing ideas for plot for insomniac's spider-man and/or fnaf !! much of this is from indecision lmao but also from liking to collaborate and figure out ideas with those i write with :o !! i'd be down to discuss privately if you'd like :) !!

bumping thread !!

as a side note too i am still taking requests but will be returning back to school in about a week & resuming classes on the 16th. thus, my schedule will get busier but i'll still try to be active since my writing slots are very small rn.

bumping thread !! heavy interest in:

𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗔𝗖: 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥-𝗠𝗔𝗡, 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗞𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗧 & 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛

bumping thread !! heavy interest in:

𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗔𝗖: 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥-𝗠𝗔𝗡, 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗞𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗧, FINAL FANTASY VII, RAIMI! SPIDER-MAN FILMS, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT & 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛.

𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼 : my name is jojo ( she/they & 20 ) and i am currently a college junior who is on their winter break at the moment and trying to get a little writing in between my downtime of break with new writing partners. i'll leave some info on my writing rules & preferences as well as what fandoms i'm interested in down below:

𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗨𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦.
➜ while length doesn't always equate to good quality writing, i do expect at least a minimum of six lines ( 600 words ) : i can go higher and have reached 2k words for role-play replies in the past, though because of my college schedule, motivation, and muse in recent years shimmering due to adult responsibilities, i rarely have the time to type that length nowadays but still tend to be on the lengthier side in the long run. ultimately, however, i will match your length. script is not to be written in this group. i'm not picky if you write in only lowercase or prefer to be more concise with an uppercase writing structure. aesthetics are appreciated but can be discussed, especially since i'm new to writing on here in comparison to my usual website, quotev.
➜ certain things shouldn't be written. now, i'm not someone who is insensitive and i like to think i have some morals. thus, i will not write the themes of : r-pe, se-ual ass-ult/ab-se. these are real-world issues and while i can understand it being used as a form of writing for coping reasons i will not go further than that. it can be mentioned in a character's backstory or canon media but aside from that, i wish for it to not be written vividly, descriptively, or for a plot point. similarly, the topics of self-harm, suicide, and abusive relationships also fall into that category but i am a bit more lenient since certain media may incorporate it in it's canon writing. . but by no means should any of these subjects be glorified, romanticized or as a drama point. just be wise how you go about certain themes and if you don't feel you have a grasp on it that's respectful it may be best to not use it. when it comes to the topic of taboos or triggers in writing, i will respect whatever you put down as things you don't want written or included. on my part i prefer to avoid topics of drug abuse and or addiction but other than that i'm open to anything else and yes, this includes other darker themes that may not be the above but ultimately i'm open to talking it out. profane language and gore to an extent is is fine but if you don't like either please let me know!
lgbtqia+ characters and themes are a hundred percent fine when writing with me. in fact, many of my characters have the potential for a same-sex relationship, a different gender identity, and so forth so if you aren't someone who's comfortable with that we may not be compatible. intolerance or discrimination of any kind if not tolerated when writing with me.
➜ i'm a college student who gets busy easily, and has my own responsibilities offline, as do you i'm certain. i'll try to get back to you in a timely fashion, however, there may be days or even longer periods of time when i just won't have the time or energy to respond as quickly as i'd like. whether it's classes, a job of mine, wanting to be with friends or family, or simply just not having the motivation to write at the moment. . there's just bound to be moments where it may take longer than a few hours for me to get back to you. i expect any kind of reminders to be sent after three weeks from your last response or message and i'll do the same. this doesn't count if you're dropping in with an idea, head cannon, or informing me of something important like your schedule or if you'll be gone for a bit, etc, those are fine ! gentle reminders are fine as well but if you send anything like 'hello???' or '<3 ' to get me to respond quicker, i honestly am more inclined to make you wait out of spite. it isn't me trying to be rude or ignore you on purpose, but spam is a peeve of mine in the realm of roleplaying. just be patient, i'll communicate if i'm working on a reply or need more time and the like !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗠𝗦 : i explicitly am looking to double up with oc x canon role-plays of a descriptive length. these are the following fandoms i am looking into writing as well.

━━ 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗔𝗖: 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥-𝗠𝗔𝗡
━━ 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗞𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗧
━━ 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗬'𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦
━━ 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛
━━ 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗘 / 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗥-𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗠𝗦
━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡
━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘
━━ 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗩𝗜𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘
I'd be up for a Spiderverse RP if you're still interested, also quick heads up, my OC is still sort of a work in progress 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back