• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✭~Fandom(HUGE list) Cravings Only Plz~✭

Hello! I’d be interested in A LOT of your ideas. Ex. Star Wars, Avengers, Undertale. So maybe we could do multiple roleplays? Or just one, if you don’t want more than one. PM me, and we can discuss! ^33^

I would love love love to do Asami x Korra or Hunk x Pidge (totally leaning towards this one because I am dying to play Pidge)

Hii, would you like to do a Voltron or Avatar rp with me? I'd also be down for Overwatch as well!

Sorry if this is a bother, but I can't send PMs yet. If it isn't too much trouble could you send me one? I was on this site a year or so ago, but life happened so I decided to make a new account for a fresh start.

-chuckles- I commented on your Batman post before I noticed your full cravings list here. Mad Max is a huge geek-out for me and I have a few OCs waiting in the wings for that one. Gargoyles, too. I grew up on that show and would love to discuss either or these plots. Or Avatar the Last Airbender. Let's just say, this post pressed a lot if my happy RP buttons.

Hey if you’re still looking/willing to RP FMA with someone I’d love to indulge you. I can write for other fandoms for you as well (Overwatch and Voltron mostly but I’m not caught up to Voltron)

EDIT: I could also RP ATLA for ya. I love that show.

Last edited:
Hey if you’re still looking/willing to RP FMA with someone I’d love to indulge you. I can write for other fandoms for you as well (Overwatch and Voltron mostly but I’m not caught up to Voltron)

EDIT: I could also RP ATLA for ya. I love that show.
Hello there :) I would love to do FMA with you, just send me a PM and we can chat more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back