• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✭~Fandom(HUGE list) Cravings Only Plz~✭

I could roleplay the pairing of Dick Grayson x Barbara Gordon with you if you'd still be interested in doing the pairing! I love to roleplay Dick Grayson, and his relationship with Barbara is quite adorable and sweet. If you'd rather not do it though, or wouldn't be very interested in doing so, that'd be completely fine, and I apologize if I'm being annoying or anything by requesting it! I don't mean to be a bother. >.<
Hello hello! Sure I would love to do a Dick x Babs pairing, they are my OTP <3 Just send me a PM and we can chat more there

Hello there I could happily be Magneto for you. Though, as of right now I tend to lean more towards the newer movies as in Days of Futures Past, ect. :) If you could be Charles for me that would be wonderful.
I am sadly not that familiar with the new X-men movies, mostly just the cartoons and comics.

*leans in* Maleficent xAurora??!!
I've RPed Maleficent several times, it's my all time favorite movie, I just love the symbolism in it. But I've never gotten to RP this pairing and have always wanted to. (And if possible, write as Maleficent, as she's one of my favorite characters to write for.)

I'm 19, if that changes anything (I hope not), and I would just love to work something out with you! I prefer to RP in PMs or Skype. I reply faster on Skype. I aim for 2 paragraphs, but sometimes it goes over, depending on what's going on. I can certainly play multiple characters and/or double if necessary. Let me know!

*leans in* Maleficent xAurora??!!
I've RPed Maleficent several times, it's my all time favorite movie, I just love the symbolism in it. But I've never gotten to RP this pairing and have always wanted to. (And if possible, write as Maleficent, as she's one of my favorite characters to write for.)

I'm 19, if that changes anything (I hope not), and I would just love to work something out with you! I prefer to RP in PMs or Skype. I reply faster on Skype. I aim for 2 paragraphs, but sometimes it goes over, depending on what's going on. I can certainly play multiple characters and/or double if necessary. Let me know!
Hi there!
I love playing Aurora, she is so sweet and kind <3 Are you willing to double and play Diaval for my OC?

Are you still looking for a Marvel RP? It’s been a while since I’ve gotten to play Wanda, but I’ve been craving a crack at playing her again!

Yes i am still interested in a Marvel roleplay :) Who would you want to pair Wanda with?

Yes i am still interested in a Marvel roleplay :) Who would you want to pair Wanda with?

Were you interested in a Vision/Wanda Roleplay? I’m totally down for that! Or if you have an OC you like to use, I’m down for that too! I’ll pm you so we can set something up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back