• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fandom and Original Pairings

RoseOfAvalon

tumblr_mjw568DZha1r3nk6do1_500.gif

Two-Eight Detailed and Descriptive Paragraphs.
Literate
{ I am not perfect, nor expect my partners to be. I enjoy writing, but I am not an editor or a grammar nazi.}

Mediums: PM, Forums, Email, AIM, or Hangouts.
RP Interests:
  • Inuyasha (I RP Sesshomaru)
  • Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters
  • Kamisama Kiss (I RP Tomoe)
  • Korean & Japanese Pop Rock Idols
  • Mythology (Greek, Norse, Egyptian, Japanese & Celtic.)
  • Marvel
  • Fae Lore
  • Fever Series
  • Violet Eden Chronicles
  • Kitsune
  • Fallen Angels
  • Mystic Messenger
  • Demons
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Percy Jackson AU OC's. Any Pantheon.
  • Historical Time Travel (Japan or Korea) with my OC being royalty and yours gets thrown into another person's life. Asian dramas gave me this idea lol.
Genres: Slow burn romance... not rushed, Action, Adventure, Drama, Horror.

I can double and npc. I have female and male characters. Canon characters will only be paired with the opposite gender for romance. Most of my original characters are bisexual.

PM me if interested, instead of replying here please and thank you.

Last edited:
I could go for the Sesshoumaru-Kagome or for Tomoe-OFC. I also wouldn't mind playing Loki either. let me know if you are still looking!

I don't mind doing the first two, but I am currently trying out a sesskag rp atm. Hmm...want to do the one with Loki? Pm me and we can discuss this further.

Modern Fantasy / Urban Fantasy, something not just plain old boring every day human life xD. I want supernatural beings, maybe magic etc.

I've been looking for a chance to use some of my Norse and North American characters for a while now. Still open?

Original Ideas

1. Mizuki, is an Okami Kitsune. Her mother is Inari and her father was Fenrir. I would love to use her in a sort of drama, romantic, adventure type of story. The time period could be historical or modern Japan. Might be willing to figure something out set outside of Japan. FxM, or FxF

2. A modern woman gets into an accident and finds herself flung into the ancient past and shoved into someone else’s life. She is forced to endure it, and pretend to be someone she is not. Eventually, the woman will learn to accept it because there is nothing else she can do. The woman discovers that she is a noble woman and that she is living just on the outskirts of the palace. Apparently, her ‘new’ residence is owned by the heir to the throne. This can be set in Japan or Korea. I was inspired by Asian drama’s for this particular plot lol and my character is the prince. FxM

PM please do not reply in this thread. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back