• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom and Original Ideas [Ignore Post Count, Updated 21 August 2018, Always Looking]

nomuseneeded

Hiya, Ren here! I'm a 22 year old female who is a substitute teacher. This means there are days, even on weekdays, when I don't work at all, and I have all weekends off. If you don't that's okay though!

I'm pretty simple when it comes to rping. Follow all the rules everyone else posts please! I rp in third person past tense and would prefer that you did too.

About quantity and quality. I hate to be one of those people, but I like both. At least three paragraphs per reply. If it's shorter I'll lose interest. I'm willing for it to be quite a bit longer, it just means my responses will take longer.

Character sheets. I don't like them. Generally I don't even use faceclaims. I'll describe them. If you want to use realistic fcs that okay, but please don't use anime. Also, don't be afraid to chose people who aren't conventionally attractive! I can be pressured into short character sheets if you really want them.

Parings. I'll do any gender. I would prefer you would too. If I had to rate MxM>MxF>FxF.

Now onto pairings and such! If I have a preference for who to play it's underlined. If I have a plot it's in parenthesis. The more I want it the more asterisks there are. Feel free to send your own plots and pairings to me. I like trying new things!

(Deaf x Musician)*****

Foster Kid x Foster Kid

Foster Kid x Rich Kid*****

(Religious person x non-religious)

Psychotic person x Neurotypical Person***

Human x Demon***

Muse x Human***

(Soul Mate x Soul Mate)***

Autistic Person x Neurotypical Person****

Scientist x Experiment

(Space Traveler x Space Traveler)*****

WWI soldier x WWI soldier

WWI Soldier x Back home lover

Dragon x Human ******

Chef x Critic

Plotlettes:

MC is a scientist traveling the stars to document all the different species of aliens. YC holds a minor role on the ship, while trying to secretly find a planet to move his dying species to (at any cost).******

MC lives in a world where soulmates exist, but they are what's considered soulmate disabled, and live in a special home, thinking everyone is their soulmate. YC decides (or is forced) to meet them, but finds they will never be able to be the most important thing in their life.**

MC is a man whose wife is in a coma and has a little girl who is seven. YC is the person he's friends set up with for his first ever blind date, and first date at all since college.

My character is a young black woman attending a historically white college during the Harlem Renaissance. Your character is a white professor.*******

Switched at birth plot, but super gay. Basically two guys are switched at a hospital at birth and find out late high school/college******

If you have other ideas feel free to throw them at me! This not a complete list. If you're interested, please PM me or respond here. I'm willing to rp on or off site, we can discuss that once we begin talking. Thanks and good luck finding a partner!

I also am very interested in the possibility of each of us picking a random poem or song then putting them together to create an rp out of them.

Now onto Fandoms! I do canonxcanon or ocxoc only. First name is who I play. I'm also down for polygamy. I prefer AUs over canon verses unless otherwise specified.

Marvel: I HAVEN'T SEEN INFINITY WARS OR DEADPOOL TWO
Bruce Banner x Anyone (or multiple someones) (including OCs)
Clint Barton x Anyone (or multiple someones) (including OCs)
Deadpool x Spiderman
OCxOC (or multiple OCs)

Harry Potter:
OCxOC (Or multiple ocs)

House: (haven't seen very end)
House x Wilson (prefer canon)

Criminal Minds: (Not caught up)
Reid x Anyone (including OCs) (prefer canon)

Sherlock (BBC)
Sherlock x John
Sebastian x Moriarty
Richard x Severin
Mycroft x Lestrade
Sherlock x Lestrade
Sherlock x John x Mary
Sherlock x John x Lestrade

Law and Order: SVU (Up to season 13)
Stabler x Benson (Canon prefered)

Welcome to Nightvale (NOT CAUGHT UP)
Cecil x Carlos

I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN GETTING COMPLETELY RANDOM STARTERS! FEEL FREE TO SEND ME ONE, JUST TELL ME IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN PARTICULAR YOU'D LIKE TO PLAY AGAINST!

Please PM me if you're interested! I'm willing to give out email/discord if you PM me.

Last edited:

Hello, I'm Hannah! You seem lovely and I'd like to write something great with you, if you're still looking. My account is an infant but I've been roleplaying for 12 years and am just now coming out of my first longterm hiatus. A lot of your pairings seem interesting (religious/non-religious, deaf/musician, soulmates, etc.) and I'd like to give them a shot. Perhaps we could even combine a few for more dynamic. I'm always happy to brainstorm, as well. Due to my account being so fresh I can't start PM threads (yet) so if you'd like, please shoot me a PM! Thank you, and I hope to hear from you. c:

Hello, I'm Hannah! You seem lovely and I'd like to write something great with you, if you're still looking. My account is an infant but I've been roleplaying for 12 years and am just now coming out of my first longterm hiatus. A lot of your pairings seem interesting (religious/non-religious, deaf/musician, soulmates, etc.) and I'd like to give them a shot. Perhaps we could even combine a few for more dynamic. I'm always happy to brainstorm, as well. Due to my account being so fresh I can't start PM threads (yet) so if you'd like, please shoot me a PM! Thank you, and I hope to hear from you. c:
PMing you now!

Hellohello! I haven't been on this account in ages but I've been rping for awhile despite only being on this site for about a year. I saw your post and really feel like our writing preferences sync up well, so I thought maybe we could start something up and brainstorm if you're still looking? I'm only really familiar with one of your pairings listed but I'm a fan of many of your plots! Maybe we could work something out? I can't PM yet because I don't have enough posts, but if you're interested please PM me! (Sorry for that inconvenience y i k e s) Thank you though, I hope you can get back with me!

Hi! I'm interested in rping with you, but my account is still new so I can't PM. Can you please PM me?

Hiya, Ren here! I'm a 22 year old female who is a substitute teacher. This means there are days, even on weekdays, when I don't work at all, and I have all weekends off. If you don't that's okay though!

I'm pretty simple when it comes to rping. Follow all the rules everyone else posts please! I rp in third person past tense and would prefer that you did too.

About quantity and quality. I hate to be one of those people, but I like both. At least three paragraphs per reply. If it's shorter I'll lose interest. I'm willing for it to be quite a bit longer, it just means my responses will take longer.

Character sheets. I don't like them. Generally I don't even use faceclaims. I'll describe them. If you want to use realistic fcs that okay, but please don't use anime. Also, don't be afraid to chose people who aren't conventionally attractive! I can be pressured into short character sheets if you really want them.

Parings. I'll do any gender. I would prefer you would too. If I had to rate MxM>MxF>FxF.

Now onto pairings and such! If I have a preference for who to play it's underlined. If I have a plot it's in parenthesis. The more I want it the more asterisks there are. Feel free to send your own plots and pairings to me. I like trying new things!

(Deaf x Musician)*****

Foster Kid x Foster Kid

Foster Kid x Rich Kid*****

(Religious person x non-religious)

Psychotic person x Neurotypical Person***

Human x Demon***

Muse x Human***

(Soul Mate x Soul Mate)***

Autistic Person x Neurotypical Person****

Scientist x Experiment

(Space Traveler x Space Traveler)*****

WWI soldier x WWI soldier

WWI Soldier x Back home lover

Dragon x Human ******

Chef x Critic

Plotlettes:

MC is a scientist traveling the stars to document all the different species of aliens. YC holds a minor role on the ship, while trying to secretly find a planet to move his dying species to (at any cost).******

MC lives in a world where soulmates exist, but they are what's considered soulmate disabled, and live in a special home, thinking everyone is their soulmate. YC decides (or is forced) to meet them, but finds they will never be able to be the most important thing in their life.**

MC is a man whose wife is in a coma and has a little girl who is seven. YC is the person he's friends set up with for his first ever blind date, and first date at all since college.

My character is a young black woman attending a historically white college during the Harlem Renaissance. Your character is a white professor.*******

Switched at birth plot, but super gay. Basically two guys are switched at a hospital at birth and find out late high school/college******

If you have other ideas feel free to throw them at me! This not a complete list. If you're interested, please PM me or respond here. I'm willing to rp on or off site, we can discuss that once we begin talking. Thanks and good luck finding a partner!

I also am very interested in the possibility of each of us picking a random poem or song then putting them together to create an rp out of them.

Now onto Fandoms! I do canonxcanon or ocxoc only. First name is who I play. I'm also down for polygamy. I prefer AUs over canon verses unless otherwise specified.

Marvel: I HAVEN'T SEEN INFINITY WARS OR DEADPOOL TWO
Bruce Banner x Anyone (or multiple someones) (including OCs)
Clint Barton x Anyone (or multiple someones) (including OCs)
Deadpool x Spiderman
OCxOC (or multiple OCs)

Harry Potter:
OCxOC (Or multiple ocs)

House: (haven't seen very end)
House x Wilson (prefer canon)

Criminal Minds: (Not caught up)
Reid x Anyone (including OCs) (prefer canon)

Sherlock (BBC)
Sherlock x John
Sebastian x Moriarty
Richard x Severin
Mycroft x Lestrade
Sherlock x Lestrade
Sherlock x John x Mary
Sherlock x John x Lestrade

Law and Order: SVU (Up to season 13)
Stabler x Benson (Canon prefered)

Welcome to Nightvale (NOT CAUGHT UP)
Cecil x Carlos

Please PM me if you're interested! I'm willing to give out email/discord if you PM me.

Hey! I was wondering about your interest in Reid x OC for Criminal Minds. I'm not entirely caught up either, but I love CM and Reid – would that be an MxM or MxF ship you're probably looking for? ( :

Oh I'm sorry I should've mentioned i don't have OCs for that plot, and I'm not really feeling making them.

Oh RIP!! I guess feel open to messaging me if you change your mind then?? Or feel free to take a look at my own thread (in signature) to see if there's anything you like or would be interested in ( :

Hiya~
Would love to plan some deaf boy/ musician rp over discord if you're still looking ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back