• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandmon and Orignial Plots!

Hello, my username is FallOutBoy but you can call me Moth. Honestly, you can probably call me anything that isn't offensive. As you've probably guessed I'm looking for someone (or maybe a few someones) to rp with! Preferably a long term partner I like to thin of myself as an advanced rper. I would prefer that my partner can write 3 to 6 (or more if you'd like) paragraphs per response. I usually post two to three times a week as I am a busy person who has to have school, work, and speech come first. Sometimes, when it's especially hectic I can only get a response up once a week. Though sometimes I find myself replying multiple times a day if I have the chance. So, of course I don't expect you to respond every single day. Twice a week would be nice! Also, if you expect you might not be able to respond for quite sometime (whether it be a lack of muse or you'll be on vacation or something) just give me a heads up! Something else I might add is that I tend to rp females but I may be talked into rping any other gender as well. I'm also open to any pairing really.

Now, on to the things I'm interested in rping. I like both fandom and original plots. If you don't find anything on this list below that you like feel free to suggest something! I'll do almost anything except cannon characters, YouTube, bands, and slice of life. Also, though it is not required, romance is something I very much like. What can I say… I'm a cheesepuff. Though of course I would like to avoid that 'love-at-first-sight' crap. A slow build, in my opinion, if far more fun to rp. Now, onto the list!

• Fandom
    Books
    Wolf by Wolf (loosely based) (really itching to do this)
  • The 5th Wave (also itching to do this)
    Person x Other

[*]Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

[*]Jackaby (loosely based)

[*]Movies

• Jurassic World/Park
  • Mad Max (loosely based)
  • Guardians of the Galexy

[*]TV Shows

• Supernatural
    Hunter x hunter
  • Hunter x monster
  • Hunter x demon

[*]The 100

• Sky Person x sky person
  • Mountain (wo)man x sky person
  • Sky person x grounder

[*]Videogames

• The Last of Us (really itching to do this)
  • Until Dawn (loosely based)

[*]Original Ideas

• Post-apocalyptic dystopian
  • Anything with demon/angel/humans
  • 1940s circus (maybe a bit of magic or something thrown in)
  • Modern witches/wizards
  • Steampunk
  • Anything supernatural really
  • I can't think of anything more right now but there's defiantly more

Okay, that’s a lot. None of them are really developed plots but if you're interested respond here or send me a PM and we could talk about it! (I also may add little prompts here later if i'm not to lazy)

I'd love to do Supernatural Hunter x Monster with you! I have an idea for a monster, but its kinda a made up creature so...

WolfOfProphecys said:
I'd love to do Supernatural Hunter x Monster with you! I have an idea for a monster, but its kinda a made up creature so...
That's fine! It doesn't have to follow the exact lines of supernatural. A new monster sounds interesting!

AstronomyNerd said:
Mind doing Shadowhunter-X-Downworlder in a Mortal Instruments RP?
Sorry ^^ I've never read those books

Forevveru said:
Hi I'd love to do something in The 100 if your interested.
Awesome! I'd totally be interested

Miss Peregrines!! I haven't seen anyone post that and I'm interested! I'd love to chat! I can't send PMs yet though :(

dillinger said:
Miss Peregrines!! I haven't seen anyone post that and I'm interested! I'd love to chat! I can't send PMs yet though :(
OMG yes a million times yes! I've been waiting to do a miss peregrines rp for ages!!! I'll send you a pm real quick!

ZephyrTD said:
Hey, I would LOVE to do a Steampunk RP with you! You still looking for people?
Sure! I don't really have a plot for it yet so we'd have to talk out a plot together!

If you're looking for something that is Until Dawn related, then could me in! (Assuming that you're still looking for roleplays)

Revelation said:
I'm up for a The 5th Wave rp if you are still looking! :)
Awesome! Would you like me to send you a PM?

MoonysMischief said:
If you're looking for something that is Until Dawn related, then could me in! (Assuming that you're still looking for roleplays)
Actually, I've already had one person talk to me about an until dawn rp (I really should update this) but if you're interested in anything else id be interested!

[QUOTE="Roronoa Zoro]Would you mind sending me one?

[/QUOTE]
Sure! One second

Users who are viewing this thread

Back