• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fan & ori search (crav. mcu, got, spn)

La Farfalla Blu

All I want for Christmaaaaas is youuuuu
tumblr_mkx4paVKdW1r6y67yo3_250.gif
the deets 'bout me
sho/shanna/bri - female - twenty-three - full time worker - central (-6 utc, -5 after dls)

anything else is irrelevant. i'll mention tidbits about my life as we talk ooc, but i'm not giving out messengers, phone numbers, or - god forbid - addresses. i prefer to keep a wall between my personal life and my roleplaying life, to a degree. while i love making friends, i don't bring them into my real life. if you can't understand that and become offended if i refrain from answering certain questions about myself, please don't contact me.

i'm looking for just a partner or two as i'm in one active roleplay that i'm very invested in. i would like another active roleplay, or if my partner doesn't think they can get a post out every few days at minimum, i'll take another one.

currently, i am only going to play one main character (infinite npcs and side characters) for all future roleplays, and they will be a straight female. no exceptions. i am not looking to play a main male character. i am not looking to double. i cannot reiterate this enough. if i receive another pm asking if i will double, i will leave the conversation and ignore you. i'm sorry if this is rude, but i'm fed up with people not reading this. i understand that this might not be seen as fair, and i understand that this might make it difficult to find roleplays, but i'm not looking for a 'quickie rp.' i want something long lasting and to find a partner with similar interests to my own.

in all of my fandoms, i would like for you to play the canon male, unless i state oc/oc (and you can assume i have plots for those). that means i will not indicate which character i would like to play as it should be evident based on the pairing i list.

in my originals, i have a list of face claims i would like you to use. yes, i want you to use a reference for your character, though i am perfectly fine with there being some deviations (scars, tattoos, body piercings, even cybernetic limbs in appropriate instances). neither of us will use drawn images for our characters appearance unless it takes place in a fandom that doesn't use real life faces.

keeping characters in their canon personalities is important to me, but i know that we will put canons through situations they haven't experienced in their fandom, and so certain actions will be up for interpretation. when dean winchester is unabashedly sobbing his heart out to a soap opera in front of his brother, we're gonna need to talk about your interpretation of his character.

i feel like i'm fairly flexible when it comes to post lengths, but the more you write (eloquently), the more flexible i'll be regarding some of my above rules. as a rule of thumb, i tend to write 2 - 5 paragraphs when i'm not matching. the more inspired i am or the more that is going on in our roleplay, the more i will write.

my limits are your limits. i love making our roleplay realistic in terms of the genre or fandom, so if it's bloody and gore-y with more adult themes, i'd like to keep that. however, turning doctor who into a blood bath slaughter fest doesn't thrill me. any thing we keep on rpn has to abide by their guidelines. absolutely no exceptions.

i'll roleplay just about anywhere, sans messengers (maybe discord, but no kik or skype). i love gdocs <3<3<3

i hope that you read through all of that, but as a brief reminder...
-looking for one active rps (one post per day - any fewer and i'll seek out one additional partner)
-me = play het female. you = play het male.
-no doubling.
-fandoms. me = play female canon or oc. you = play male canon unless stated oc/oc
-originals. me = may use your requested fc. you = preference to use my requested fc.
-real fcs only
-respect canon personalities.
-flexible post length, but prefer more (500-1000)
-little to no limits. i will respect yours.
-flexible roleplay medium

tumblr_mx3kqdQ6IG1rcznqvo5_250.gif
ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs

(* = craving, ~ = hesitant, will do with good plot)

books

-harry potter
newt/tina
newt/oc
draco/hermione
scorpius/rose
oc/oc

-twilight
oc/oc

-----------------------

movies

-beautiful creatures
oc/oc

-disney/dreamworks
jack frost/elsa *

-john wick
john/natasha (x-over w/ marvel)
john/oc *

-star trek
jim/clara (x-over w/ doctor who) *
jim/fem!bones *
jim/oc

-----------------------

tv shows

-agents of shield
lincoln/daisy
fitz/simmons

-arrowverse
barry/caitlyn
barry/daisy (x-over w/ a.o.s.) *
barry/oc

-the defenders
matt/karen
matt/natasha (mcu)
matt/daisy *
matt/oc

-the magicians
quentin/alice
quentin/oc
oc/oc *

-once upon a time
hook/emma
hook/oc
oc/oc

-----------------------

video games

-borderlands
axton/gaige *
axton/oc
krieg/maya ~
(handsome) jack/maya
(handsome) jack/fem!rhys
(handsome) jack/oc *
rhys/oc

-mass effect
kaidan/fem!shep
kaidan/oc
jaal/fem!ryder

tumblr_n9km6iYILU1rjzzeao1_250.gif

ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ɪᴅᴇᴀs
my role will be on the right, yours will be on the left.
i am willing to mix ideas (ie soulmate vampire/soulmate human
~ = fine with either role

modern
celeb/celeb
celeb/normal person
childhood friends
college professor/student
college students

modern fantasy
vampire/witch
vampire/human
earth elemental/air elemental ~
water/ice elemental/fire elemental ~
soulmate/soulmate

-----------------------

ᴍᴀʟᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍs
if you use any of these fine fellows, i'll love you 5eva
* = craving

andrew garfield
ben whishaw
benedict cumberbatch
chris evans/hemsworth/pine */pratt *
ian somerhalder
jensen ackles
joseph gordon-levitt
kit harrington *
luke mitchell
mark fischbach *
matthew gray gubler
michael fassbender
richard madden
robert downey jr.
sam claflin
tom hiddleston *

Last edited:
I would love to RolePlay with you. I see we seem to be in the exact same predicament. I've read through everything, you seem to be quite literate when it comes to RolePlays. As for Fandoms I would prefer we do Marvel or Doctor Who, but I can do anything you are craving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back