• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Famine's Roleplay Search!

m6rgolis_

๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ <๐Ÿ‘
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐น๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“๐‘’๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰.

* ใ€‚ โ€ข หš หš ห› หš ห› โ€ข ใ€‚* ใ€‚ยฐ ใ€‚*
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• สš about me ษž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
ๅ†ท Hello! My name is Famine. ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท
ๆ„› I use she/they pronouns. โ€ขโ‚Š โฅ๏ธŽ โ โœ
ใฎ Im 20-year-old artist, and soon to be cosplayer. My art isn't the best, but I'm tryin'! I've been roleplaying for a couple of years now, since 2017. One of my favorite things to do in my freetime is to probably read about true crime cases, and try to solve the myself. I'm very into horror movies, and messed up ones. I read a lot about true crime, and horror cases. (เน‘>โ—ก<เน‘)

Let's discuss role-playing now. I've looked everywhere for someone to roleplay with me in a passionate, emotional slice of life. The main objective of this roleplay would be for our characters to get to know one another better and develop a closer relationship. If you want more drama, they can become *rivals* after initially being pals. เซฎ หถแต” แต• แต”หถ แƒ
Usually, I like sending humorous tiktoks and creating headcanons based on our characters. I would draw both of our characters together, from happy to sorrowful art, if I really enjoyed the roleplay.

I normally play female characters. I'm fine with any ship, as long as it has me as the female. <3

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• สš roleplay ษž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Itโ€™s hard dating someone who wonโ€™t give you the time of day. Character A knows that better than anyone, having dated her indifferent boyfriend, Minu Kang, for years. She sometimes wishes she could be more like her charismatic stepsister, Ra-im who seems to have it all. But life takes a turn for the weird when Character A discovers Jellypop, a sentient flip phone, in her locker. Jellypop has a lot to say about her love life, especially as Character A drifts further away from Minu and finds herself running into Minuโ€™s friend, Character B. Add to the mix a growing suspicion that Minu and Ra-im might be more than friends, Character A might need a miracle to navigate the ups and downs of romance!

I will be playing Character A, while you'll be playing character B. This can be FxM, or FxF! <3

All partners, and Characters will be 18+. If you're interested, please message me with your name, pronouns and age! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back