• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Family Slice of Life RP

A former butler who traveled from England to the U.S. after a period of retirement from his job. His brother moved to the U.S. in their youth, and had the mother, while the grand uncle stayed with his job. Now he moved he has moved to the U.S. since he has nothing better to do in the UK, and would lobe to have somthing to do again. Was thinking maybe if we begin, maybe it starts with picking. Him up from the airport? On his 70th birthday or somthing?

And brings them presents that their parents might not approve of...least, he gives some of the best present.

The grand uncle is the one telling stories, about anybody and everybody, including the mother.

So like Rick from rick and Morty
I’m thinking Qrow, from RWBY
tenor.gif

Guys, when the GM gets back online. the number of alerts to this rp are gonna blow their mind.

TF81 TF81 Willaims is fine and all, but I hate to have to be a dick about this, but the dad is my character which gives me the deciding vote and I'm a bigger fan of Rhodes.

Though, thinking about it for a second, Williams-Rhodes would be OK... (I just don't like "Willams" by itself, too close to a personal name for me... No offense to any actual Williams's out there...)

TF81 TF81 Willaims is fine and all, but I hate to have to be a dick about this, but the dad is my character which gives me the deciding vote and I'm a bigger fan of Rhodes.

Though, thinking about it for a second, Williams-Rhodes would be OK... (I just don't like "Willams" by itself, too close to a personal name for me... No offense to any actual Williams's out there...)

I mean I definitely think we should have the GM's ( Geozaki Geozaki ) opinion first and foremost. XD
But that aside, I also like Rhodes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back