• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Family Slice of Life RP

Rhodes does sound cooler, it reminds me of Ozzy Osbourne's former guitarist Randy Rhodes. :).

Oh, random bonus fact about Mr. Rhodes? HUGE "One Punch Man" fan... (Not a big fan of anime generally, but found out about OPM from a music video on youtube and loved it.)

A typical teenage girl. Well, I guess not really typical, but she's like, the black sheep. Nothing too over the top.
Her dad can relate somewhat, actually. He was super alienated from his family at that age too: geeky science type in a family of sports-obsessed alpha-male types.

Here's a bonus fact about Anthony, He's a big Silent Hill fan & a big video game collector.

She's also a nerd. But a badass nerd who could kick you to death with her custom cowboy bebop converse
What kind of music is she into? Her dad likes classical and folk: but as you can see also some rock and the like.

Since both my characters are deaf, I'm watching without headphones out of sheer spite. :ghostv:
Um yeah, but hopefully not IRL? (Also, I think that video has integral Closed Captions?)

Here's a bonus fact about Anthony, He's a big Silent Hill fan & a big video game collector.
Cool, his dad will totally team fortress with him on HALO...

What kind of music is she into? Her dad likes classical and folk: but as you can see also some rock and the like.

Um yeah, but hopefully not IRL? (Also, I think that video has integral Closed Captions?)

Cool, his dad will totally team fortress with him on HALO...
Her music taste is all over the place. She loves pretty much everything, a little bit from every genre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back